Imperium Offtopicum XIII: Feeling Lucky?

ECU is still waiting news from the Cossack nation it contacted for the research pact offer.

In an effort to improve continuing tense relations with the Downfall Gang, Zaporizhian state media has begun an aggressive advertising campaign to endear itself toward the German enclave. The following is a television ad that first aired earlier today.

Spoiler :

We fight a life-or-death struggle against the powers of christospolarity. Only complete faith in Cossacks can protect you. Only total collusion will save the lives of you and your family. Empty your hate, and submit to the Sich. The less you rage, the better off you will be.

We are Cossacks. Obey us.

Last edited:
OOC: Sorry for not replying directly, Ailed. Unfortunately I can't say anything at the moment as the Jewish Internet Defense Force is investigating an attempt to infiltrate the Zaporizhian Sich's information networks, and the case is currently subject to a publication ban.

OOC: ok. When you sign the pact we will be able to have self aware robots sooner than later! :D

Joining in as ....

The Cross-Country
Territorial claims:

(that's in Africa)
( http://postimg.org/image/i0bjmvbnl/ )

Full official name: United Tribes of People who Enjoy Lame Puns and Live in a Cross-Shaped Country Even if They are Not Christian ( Cross-Country for short)

I don't know if I can post orders right now, but if yes, invest all into armies.

So umm. This is kind of blushy blushy but...

...I accidentally purged IOT XIII orders again when cleaning my inbox.

Please resend your orders if you PMed me, thank you... :blush:

Last edited:
I had three good ideas for starting locations... Were all claimed this turn.

What are the chances of that?

Who knows!

Today is a tragic day for humanity. The Clan of Happening Happeners recently witnessed a gigantic donut falling in the Nevada desert. Interpreting it as a sign of The Happening, the residents began a pilgrimage to Las Donuts. Avid followers of laissez-faire, they did not believe in using the highway system, and so most of the inhabitants naturally were picked off by the harsh Mojave. As such the country has collapsed.

the President of Cyprus has checked in the Nicosian hospital for another case of a bad headache.

Two of the thirteen Fanatic provinces have fallen without a fight; nukes resident in the territories have been seized by the annexing Zaporizhie and White Scars, respectively.

Novgorod, meanwhile, roflstomps across Northern Japan, its naval power allowing its army to dominate no less than 4 provinces.

Oddly enough, the forces of the White Scars did NOT forget to expand this turn, so much as all resources that could have been used for expansion were spent on lavish partiesother projects.

Update IV

The Map

Incomes:

Lighthearter 29
Nirosi 33
Terran Emperor 24
Kinich Ahau 29
Ailedhoo 43
e350tb 24
Double A 52
Virote Considon 30
Civ'ed 23
Christos200 23
Thorvald of Lym 33
CivGeneral 33
CelticEmpire 44
West India Man 48
Nedim 7
SamSniped 27
Ravus Sol 37
Krzowwh 18
Mathalamus 40
Gruekiller 28
GangnamPosse 30

the President of Cyprus, in its infinite arrogance, allows the state of Armenia to expand into Greek provinces. except, of course, Cyprus.

after all, Cyprus is a Greek state, and Armenia seems to be good enough in our eyes.

As always the Electronic Command Unit is uploading data on expansion plans.

Uploading in 5 4 3 2 1... done!

Claim with the blood of the machine.png

The map uploaded smoothly!

As you see we are commencing much of our resources into expansion: that being... 42 out of 43 for 14 claims!

I will of course give my details to what I will use the 1 for later.

We will continue to expand!

Kingdom of Europe here.

Put me down for as many provinces of France as I can get, and if I have any claims left, move into Germany. Sorry, too lazy to fill out map :p.

Top Bottom