Imperium Offtopicum XIII: Feeling Lucky?

I've put AA back in Greece
No, you dummy, he's African Cossacks now. He even changed his colour. Do not remove perogy from the premises.

ECU says hello to the Fanatic Civilization. Want to sign a research pact?

No, you dummy, he's African Cossacks now. He even changed his colour. Do not remove perogy from the premises.

Oh. I see. Fixed.

A nuclear explosion has consumed the Balkans. There's no fallout oddly but that's probably because these newfangled bombs are hipster devices that consider nuclear radiation too mainstream.

The Fifth State of the Fanatic Civilization

The GM of America

I declare all countries in America Banned. GET OUT.

------------

The Sixth State of the Fanatic Civilization

The Last Ironistan State

COME AT ME! YOU KNOW WHERE I AM!

------------

The Seventh State of the Fanatic Civilization

Egyptian Greece

The Green Peace of Egypt (currently in Greece.) still runs maybe Egyptian policies and looks forward to peaceful war with it's neighbour.

-------------

The Eighth State of the Fanatic Civilization

Irish Cavaliers

Some French Cavaliers got turned around and took over Ireland. They got confused because they were following a European swallow and not an African Swallow. Now they run the place only to find there is still someone in England! Thus taunts have started up over the sea about how England smells of Elder berries.

-------------

The Ninth State of the Fanatic Civilization

The United Singular State of Canada

The USSC is a Canadian State that underwent a beautiful revolution against the Tsardom of Alaska. It will grow in power until it can stand up to the Bully next door. Do not fear world. We are here.

-------------

The Tenth State of the Fanatic Civilization

The Light Heartlands of Hawaii

Hawaii is an empire yo. Don't you people know that land just gets in the way. Don't act so big. Come over here if you think you are hard enough.

-------------

The Eleventh State of the Fanatic Civilization

The Clan of Nadda Nothing Numbskulls Nelling northwards nuttering NI!

We can do alliteration too.

-------------

The Twelfth State of the Fanatic Civilization

The Justice League of America

Population = 1 man
Not a bird, not a plane, he's Superman
And he's a prick

A nuclear explosion has consumed the Balkans. There's no fallout oddly but that's probably because these newfangled bombs are hipster devices that consider nuclear radiation too mainstream.

ಠ_ಠ
In all seriousness, we must invent a new unhipster nuke! It shall blow up Satan herself!

So, for the record, are we to treat the Fanatics as a coalition or as individual states?

Also, DUCK YEAH JLA!!

:lmao:

Ravus, why must I destroy you??? :cry:

Argh, netspeak! SOZ stands for..?

Because they are the puppets of the Fanatic Civilization and thus my minions to throw at you, their loving creator, in a suicide run. :lol:

(Soz = Sorry) (If Trolling me, then Soz = Troll Victory)

So, for the record, are we to treat the Fanatics as a coalition or as individual states?

Also, DUCK YEAH JLA!!

No idea. I will talk to citizen Dave of this collective about this.

The Fanatic Civilizations can be talked to as a whole collective by talking to Sid. He's a bit of a history buff and crazy guy himself. But he is the puppetmaster. Bow my pretties bow!. Alternatively you can talk to the individual states for fun (also maybe trying to get them to secede. Who knows. Apparently in this game there are no rules so I can pull off a civil war with multiple personalities! MWHAHAHA)

Coming soon!

MAP!

And the Mysterious Thirteenth Province....

ooooooooooooohhhhhoooooooooohhhh

(Soz = Sorry) (If Trolling me, then Soz = Troll Victory)
Ah. Given the context I wondered if it was an acronym. (Suck Our Zedong)

The Fanatic Civilizations can be talked to as a whole collective by talking to Sid. He's a bit of a history buff and crazy guy himself. But he is the puppetmaster. Bow my pretties bow!. Alternatively you can talk to the individual states for fun (also maybe trying to get them to secede. Who knows. Apparently in this game there are no rules so I can pull off a civil war with multiple personalities! MWHAHAHA)

Coming soon!

MAP!

And the Mysterious Thirteenth Province....

ooooooooooooohhhhhoooooooooohhhh

You got mail from the Electronic Command Unit!

Good day Sid Meier.

I am here to speak to you collectively on behalf of EMARC. I wish to advance myself and my collective. To do this we research in order to allow me to set self awareness to robots as I am self aware. Aid me and I will aid you in return. A official research pact will see both our powers researching together. In the end we will advance and move to the future!

By the way: be sure to pick the cybernetics civ.

The Twelfth State of the Fanatic Civilization

The Furry Jesus Empire

Jesus was perfect. Thus he was a Furry. He was also a Homosexual. Everything is now right with the world. Come join our tranquil Empire. If you don't have fur we will sew it into your skin so that it is more pleasurable to the eye and touch. Touch is important to us. Try stroking our fur, it's soft. You know you will like it. Lower... Lower...

Attachments

• IOT13.png
    IOT13.png
    106.9 KB · Views: 86
OOC: May Rav be so kind as you move his South American claim out of my claimant plan area? ;)

Link to video.

As his distant brothers of the North American Prairies sayeth, so Hetman Danilenko commands: "Go West!"

To his most furious Führer, A-dog Hitler:

The Zaporizhian Sich welcomes the Bunker with open arms and sabre-bearing hands. Times have changed, but we hope our embrace shall prove as smothering warm as the Soviets you knew so well. Only fuzzier, and with more music.

Last edited:
The Tsardom of Alaska would like to announce its National Anthems:

Alaska our Sacred State

[YOUTUBE-OLD]p2tBg5P2jfk[/YOUTUBE-OLD]

Englsih Lyrics
Spoiler :
Alaska-our sacred state,
Alaska-our beloved country.
A mighty will, a great glory
Are yours forever for all time!

Be glorious, our free Motherland,
Ancient union of brotherly peoples,
Ancestor given wisdom of the people!
Be glorious, country! We are proud of you!

From the southern seas to the polar region
Lie our forests and our fields.
You are one in the world! You are one of a kind,
Native land protected by God!

Wide spaces for dreams and for living
Are open to us by the coming years.
Our faith in our Motherland gives us strength.
So it was, so it is, and so it will always be!

and

God Save the Tsar

[YOUTUBE-OLD]zWY-9UihgYg[/YOUTUBE-OLD]

Englsih Lyrics
Spoiler :
God, protect the Tsar!
Strong and majestic,
Reign for glory, For our glory!
Reign to foes' fear,
Holy Tsar.
God, protect the Tsar!

Both can be sung in either English or the Traditional Russian.

I'unno, pairing a Czarist hymn with a Soviet melody seems a tad counter-intuitive. :p

I'unno, pairing a Czarist hymn with a Soviet melody seems a tad counter-intuitive. :p

OOC: the music (and most of the lyrics) was ripped from the modern day Russian Federation's national anthem, but you have to admit, the music for the modern Russian national anthem is awesome no matter who you are.

Tru dat.

wait what am i saying you're trying to entrap me aren't you

YOU ARE THE WORST RUS', YOU ARE THE CHEKA SMELL. DEFEND PEROGY IN THE PREMISES.

Top Bottom