Imperium Offtopicum XIII: Feeling Lucky?

This is absolutely acceptable, let's not murder each other over the continent while most of it is still unclaimed.

Heheheh... hehahahaHaHaHAHAHAHEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA....
(foreshadowing much?)

Spend 9 on Nukes and 9 into Stealth Bombers. Nuke the hell out of NN.

Spend 9 on Nukes and 9 into Stealth Bombers. Nuke the hell out of NN.

>Kebabs can be removed with Nukes
>Serbian 2pac wizard cant shoot down a stealth bomber
>removal squad with chainsaw wont land in Chiba

You are being so classless you could become a marxist utopia.

You are being so classless you could become a marxist utopia.
:lmao:

Noting that Hitler is so depressed that he has not made further contact, we will cheer him up by hugging him even more tightly:

Last edited:
He should. We could always use more Cossacks.

I spend 6EP on taking Canberra and Victoria, then put the rest into building some kind of banking system that'll give me EP or something.

Take Quebec (3 EP)

Spend all the rest of money into developing

The Chronosphere:

can be used to mass teleport troops across a battlefield or farther.

Korea is Japanese.

Defend Free KOrea. Remove Nippon from Premises! May dear Leader Kim JOng iL guide Korea like wise tortoise 2pac.

To Japan: Do not burn the candle at both ends, as it leads to the life of a hairdresser.

Korea under the Glorious Leader has Freedom. Japan does not violate Freedom of Korea. In Japan to violate Freedom of KOrea is not good for Freedom of Japan. Bad days will happen in Japan, if Japan take Freedom of Korea. Korea does not guess whence bad days. Korea wants Freedom for the People. Korea is expecting Japan want Freedom for everyone.

You know what? i could have fun with this. it will also give me a chance to try something: playing as a minor nation.

Republic of Cyprus

Capital: Nicosia
Government: Democracy

further details available on request.

Cyprus as reconquered the north and has fully and peacefully integrated its Turkish population. now all they want to do is to be part of this world, and not get annexed.

(i am aware it might fail horribly, but I've wanted to do this for months.)

The Zaporizhian Sich, in its glorious Cossack wisdom, does hereby guarantee the Freedom of Korea.

Korea is a penisula of Mainland Japan.

Top Bottom