Imperium Offtopicum XIII: Feeling Lucky?

Logistical rational consideration dictates that Korea is classified as a:

A) sovereign human nation.
B) graveyard for samurai
C) turtle port
D) Chinese friend
E) Japanese friend
F) world largest staple of dancing horses
G) best
H) atomic testing site
I) nest of the black eagle fighter craft
J) alterative options

Please consider that the Electronic Command Unit is keeping out of the issue per say and that what is being directed is a least of notable considerations.

In link with this however EMARC is interested in Korea's industrial and military output. Data shows that these black eagle fighters could be applied to aid EMARC in developing its own fighter jets for defensive manoeuvres. Data also shows that the electronic and robotic industry of Korea can enhance EMARC's own robot assembly plants. With this I can help produce additional citizens for my mechanical civilization. Logical configuration suggests that the Koreans in turn would benefit from my and my creators' research into A.I. programming so they can enhance their own robotic abilities. This in turn may enhance my aims to enhance my citizens.

As Korea considers the offer I have another declaration: I should consider developing a system update to my network so I can enhance my research.

Conducting restart: set alto operations for network users for 2 and a half minutes. When I am back online I will conduct system checking for any need of additional improvement and for investigating the security of my systems.

I must fully function to continue my research into making my citizens fully aware.

Japan = Hokkaido + Honshu + hikoku + Kyushu + Korea.

So, Japan, declares the Korean dictatorship to be illegal.

Japan restores the Unity of the Japanese Nation in Korea

Emperor Hirohito:

Japanese Army:

Japan declares that it will be begin an operation to put down the Communist revolt of the Northen Japanese. The army shall crush those fooled to believe that Korea is a nation and end the revolution in North Mainland Japan. The Nation is to be united and free under the rule of the Great Emperor Hirohito, the Greatest of all World Leaders.

You know what? i could have fun with this. it will also give me a chance to try something: playing as a minor nation.(i am aware it might fail horribly, but I've wanted to do this for months.)

I'll give ya some sort of buff to make up for your smaller claims. :p

Expand as much as possible
Rest into Large Hadron Collider

Japanese government terror has polluted Korean people. Korea has abandoned its Chuch'e ideology of Nationalism and Korean goal now is to spread Freedom to to all nations. Korea wishes Freedom also for Japan, but Japanese government brings terror to its citizens. Japanese government sends oppressors into Korea, Korea will protect Freedom.

uh...whats up with Japan and Korea? is Japan doing some kind of ethnic cleansing?

uh...whats up with Japan and Korea? is Japan doing some kind of ethnic cleansing?

There is no Korea. Korea is a penisula of Mainland Japan. The people who live in the penisula are Japanese.

There is no Korea. Korea is a penisula of Mainland Japan. The people who live in the penisula are Japanese.

Claim that Korea "does not exist" while saying "Korea is" leads to illogical computing of statement. Korea according to geographical surveys does exist and it is not a part of Japan according to the Korean national declarations and global observations of the nation.

Organic computing error must be applying in Japanese leadership network. Apply caution when dealing with dancing horses. Stick and stones break ones bones but words can direct those stones and sticks to strike. Computing sensor in...

Forgive me: it appears the illogical statement that "there is no Korea" has caused a bug in my systems. Setting to temporal check up to clean up the Electronic Command Unit's systems.

Consider applying declaration for the independence of Korea and the security of Asia from obvious hostile threats is often the application applied to the idea of "there is no nation." As China claimed there is not Tibet so does Japan claim there is no Korea and like China it appears Japan is doing this in their own imperial interests against a nation like Korea. There is Korea as there is Tibet. Hence the illogical complying of the Japanese leadership is set to maximum effect.

I will be however keeping EMARC out of any conflict: what I have just statement is my observation of the matter.

Now excuse me: I must make my citizens go "I."

Korea is part of Japan. Those who live in Korea are Japanese. To me it is 100% logical.

Top Bottom