Important Ancient Age Techs

Black_Hole

Deity
What techs do you think are really important this age, that we should beeline to or trade to?

I am not talking about what tech we need next.
We are already getting literature after monarchy, so its not included.

They are ordered in the order, the science department believe are important.

Map Making: Harbors and Galleys ahoy!
Currency: Banks and Money
Construction: Colloseums, aqueducts, Great Wall
Code of Laws: Courthouses(Might be needed as I see CCs coming ;) )
Mathematics: Catupults
Republic: Good Peacetime gov.
Philosophy: Nothing much...

The above is not the order, in which i believe we should get them(we cant in that order :p), but their importance as a tech.

Now that we have Iron Working and Monarchy is being researched, I'm fine with anything you want. :thumbsup:

We should gain Philo so that we can possibly add it to the list of techs that would be tradeable for a profit.

Map Making, Construction, Republic in that order.

invy said:
im against republic, we will be at many wars. what my idea is to go to map making, then go to republic, then construction, and finally finish up the age

invy said:

Now that we are going for Monarchy, Republic seems way over the top, especially if we want to be involved in the Great Samurai Wars (exact details yet to be confirmed). I agree with the first two.

I would just like to get out of the Ancient era ASAP and get Samurai.

We don't know that we will be in wars all the time. Republic is nice to have especially because we are religious civilization and can do fast goverment switches. Monarchy seems better now but we should have another option because things do change.

True Invy, but Monarcy will be the government of choice for a while (I presume) and I'd rather get Republic from a trade when it can be acquired more cheaply.

Top Bottom