1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Presidential disability

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Multi-site Demo Game: High Council' started by Octavian X, Sep 10, 2003.

1. Octavian X

Octavian X is not a pipe.

No, I've not become disabled. ;)

Circumstances beyond my control now basically mean that I can't use Civ3, Civ3PTW, nor Civ3C Beta. Basically, I WILL NOT be able to carry out one of my main duties as President of Fanatikou.

I ask that people volunteer to be save game players. We need DEDICATED people who will constantly check the the 1BC forum to ensure that the save is played in a timely manner. All citizens are encouraged to apply: training sessions will be held as necesary.

However, due to the fact we lack a Vice President at the moment, I will NOT retire as President of Fanatikou, and will continue to carry out my diplomatic charges.

Please, Fanatikou, find time in your day to play the save! Your nation needs you!

2. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

I will save you!

You've told me about DPing, I will try to find you in the chat rooms. Either that or email me (I often miss PMs)

3. Donovan Zoi

Donovan Zoi The Return

I too am interested, although I don't currently have ptw 1.14. If that is something that can be resolved pretty easily, then count me in. :)

4. Gingerbread Man

Gingerbread Man Dark Magus

well, seeing we use 1.27. it can be resolved very quickly!

5. GenMarshall

GenMarshall Blood Elven Ghost Agent

New Suramar City, Vekta, United Terran Systems
    I am also interested in covering for Octavina during the afternoon shift :D.

6. Ankka

Ankka Deity

Why don't we have a Vice Pres yet? There was a vote for it, wasn't there?