IMPORTANT: New Admins, Senior Moderators, and more

Thunderfall

Administrator
Administrator
The CivFanatics forum has grown enormously in the last several years. We now have over 150 thousand members and nearly 7.5 million posts. To meet the needs of the community, we are making the following major changes to the forum staff structure:

New Forum Administrators

The first and the biggest change is we are adding two new administrators to help with the forum administration. ainwood and Padma will be helping me in this area. Both of them have served the forum for several years and have contributed greatly to the site. I am sure they will make excellent admins. :thumbsup:

Senior Moderators

We are renaming the existing "Global Moderators" group to "Senior Moderators" and have moved all the long time moderators there (> 2 years). The senior moderators group has official global moderation power.

The following moderators have been officially promoted to Senior Moderators:
  • Matrix
  • Duke of Marlbrough
  • Chieftess
  • eyrei
  • Knight-Dragon
  • AlanH
  • Turner
  • Rik Meleet
  • Plotinus
  • Mathilda
Many thanks for their dedication and hard work! :thumbsup: We will be promoting more moderators to senior mods in the coming months…

New Moderators Coming Soon

Throughout the next few months, we will be adding additional moderators to various sections to help cover the forums better. Our goal is to have more forum specific moderators who are active in the forums they moderate.

Many thanks for all your support over the years! :) If you have any idea that could improve the site and forum, please don't hesitate to message me or post in Site Feedback forum.

Please join me in welcoming ainwood and Padma to the admin team, and in congratulating our new Senior Moderators! :band:

Congratulations all of you!

But Thunderfall, are you sure Padma and ainwood won't overthrow you in a massive CFC leadership struggle with their new admin powers? ;)

Maybe they are plotting it:) But i don't think its possible as TF is the Original Admin and can't go:D (which is a good thing)

Maybe they are plotting it:) But i don't think its possible as TF is the Original Admin and can't go:D (which is a good thing)

I don't know, those programmers (Padma) are pretty shifty characters, especially if they worked for the Air Force (Padma and my programming teacher). :D

Anyways, Congratulations!

Congrats to Padma.

Three admins, I hope TF remains to be the top of the top Admins. Just to lessen the confusion :).

Congratulations, guys!
They grow up so fast...

We need a teary-eyed smilie smiley.

Top Bottom