IMPORTANT...retiring the game

robboo

Deity
Due to the lack of playing there has been a proposal to retire from the game and declare Epsilon the winner.

I need to know if anyone is here and if anyone wants to do this.

I VOTE YES...RETIRE.

Go for it Rob, its been good of you to play and i know what it feels like having to play a dead game- See both c3c Mtdg's!

Well I see this as enough.... if the other teams want it. I will also vote yes retire it.

Yeah I know I could have posted more stuff about the game...but honestly their is not anything interesting going on. Just burning on techs and building units and buildings to try and set up a run at space while we have Piffle attack epsilon with a small amount of our help.

Been a few weeks since i've visited. For some reason i feel like directing a "I told you so" at epsilon.

This game was dead a long time ago. Even before the whole patch fiasco it was taking a week or more for the turn to go around. I guess it just hard to get through some peoples skulls.

Retire pure and simple. If some of the Epsilonians get in a tizzy and don't want to play with us anymore then no big deal, the cdz has better games going anyway

I am going to play it out a bit more... simply because I may try to do some underhanded back stabbing... maybe. Piffle deserves to get roasted by Epsilon.

I have requested every tech they have and have said we wont launch until we are equal... they dont seem to grasp that concept yet. I have no fusion and no transports yet so this war will involve me hurling insults.

Well i'm testing the water in the main thread to see if we could get this game finished sooner if we cooperated and gave epsilon a diplomactic win. The way i see everyone get want they want, Epsilon gets an official win, we get this game finished finally.

Worth considering

Top Bottom