Impromptu CFC OT Chicago Meetup 7/15

Well, we started out not knowing each other, but the internet is pretty rad. People are pretty much their personalities both online and offline--just sort of translated by the reader.

Very jealous . As a passionate music and sport lover , Chicago has a Mecca-like place in my heart. Awesome stories from my Dad about his visits have only further whetted my appetite.

Why don't you head out of the city and have a few at Bob's Country Bunker ?

For local folks, what are some good things to see in Chicago?

@Hygro: True. I suppose a several thousand post history is a far more intensive screening of somebody than you could find anywhere else.

Meh, 5 hours away.

but getting flown out to meet us all isn't :mischief:

//threadjack

I smell something brewing... :p

Indeed.

@Gamez. Worth it. Do it. If I wasn't held down by a job I'd go out to Chi-Town and say hi.

@Mang. There tend to be groups of folks by city who know each other. The DC crew regularly gets together for beer (or in some folks' cases, coca-cola. They need to grow up.

Sorry D.C., the center of the CFCOT universe has shifted.

:)

Indeed.

@Gamez. Worth it. Do it. If I wasn't held down by a job I'd go out to Chi-Town and say hi.

@Mang. There tend to be groups of folks by city who know each other. The DC crew regularly gets together for beer (or in some folks' cases, coca-cola. They need to grow up.
Weak excuse :p

Don't y'all have flex time in DOJ?

The center of CFCOT is wherever I live. It used to be DC. Now its Chicago.

One of the things I like about DT is that he's always so humble. ;)

Holy hell? I had no clue so many people on the CFC OT lived in Chicago. Well I'll be down for a meet up if I'm free that day. For some dumb reason I thought it would be a good idea to get a few more classes done in the summer :cry: (i go to UIC). I had no clue how much time summer classes can eat up.

Ooh... some day I will make it out to DC. Not for a while though, because this Chicago trip (or rather, the multi-stop trip that starts with Chicago) is going to clear me out for a while.

Holy hell? I had no clue so many people on the CFC OT lived in Chicago. Well I'll be down for a meet up if I'm free that day. For some dumb reason I thought it would be a good idea to get a few more classes done in the summer :cry: (i go to UIC). I had no clue how much time summer classes can eat up.

Ooh... some day I will make it out to DC. Not for a while though, because this Chicago trip (or rather, the multi-stop trip that starts with Chicago) is going to clear me out for a while.

Are you two in?

Three months.

Top Bottom