Improve Arsenal

rubble

Chieftain
I rarely build this (unless needed of coarse) so one addition I think would be cool is if you build and Arsenal it should increase your cities attack range by 1 (to 3), this way a city would have a fighting chance against artillery.

I rarely build this (unless needed of coarse) so one addition I think would be cool is if you build and Arsenal it should increase your cities attack range by 1 (to 3), this way a city would have a fighting chance against artillery.

Cities should not function as a free military unit. If you want to defend a city, build a army, don't expect it to defend itself. Most of us actually want the city attack gone since it becomes ridiculous overpowered when cities reach 150 strength before the information era.

I like the city attack. It makes it feel like the people who live there actually care about their homes.

It's good for them to care but they shouldn't care more about their homes than an enemy soldier cares about his life. And they shouldn't be better at caring if he's been trained and is part of a professional military force.

Top Bottom