Improved Middle-East City Style

Elhoim

Iron Tower Studio Dev
I found the middle east city style textures rather bland, so I took the liberty of improving them.

I won´t post it until I contact the original maker of the mod, but I don´t know who he is. Can someone tell me? Rhye?

Here is a little screenshot so you can see how it looks. This is a BEFORE and AFTER screenshot. Take a look especially at the windows and shadows.

Better ME Style.jpg

Yeah, it´s only a small texture change that makes them look less "bland". I´ll better post a "Before and After" screen ;)

Yeah, especially the ones of the white buildings. The windows and doors looked painted.

Nice improvement Elhoim, but the tall cream building still looks somewhat flat. I'd recommend a stronger texture as well as shading on that particular model.

Looks exactly the same to me, heh.

You should buy some eyes ;) j/k

Nice improvement Elhoim, but the tall cream building still looks somewhat flat. I'd recommend a stronger texture as well as shading on that particular model.

Yeah, I did only a quick PS effect. Right now I`m kinda busy with RL and some other projects, but when I have time I will try to make a major improvement.

Eh... Start a game with Mali and see for yourself ;)

Top Bottom