1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Improved Piracy, Farm Supply, and Moat

Discussion in 'C2C mod mods' started by irishhombre, Sep 25, 2019.

1. irishhombre

irishhombre Warlord

I thought the placement of the pirate ships on the tech tree was weird so I did some adjusting. I moved the first one, the Dragon Ship Pirate and it's various cultural replacements, to Piracy in the Ancient Era. I moved the second level ones, Barbary Corsair and it's cultural replacements, to Compass in Medieval Era. The reason for the first movement is that I think it's weird that you can build basic ships in the Ancient Era but you can not build a basic pirate ship. My reasoning for the second movement is that you can build sloop of war, an oceangoing vessel, at compass but you can not build the oceangoing pirate. I left the other tiers of pirate ships alone. Just unzip and then drag and drop the files to your C2C folder. As of the first upload it is designed to work on SVN 11038.
    Edit: Forgot to mention but this also increases difficulty a little bit, as the AI gets the pirates a little earlier so they tend to mass produce them a little earlier. Of course what is more difficulty for me is probably a piece of cake to a better player.
    Edit: Now includes my edited version of farm supply. It is no longer called farm supply but rather agricultural supply. I removed the farm in vicinity requirement because to me made no sense that only farm improvements would be the only to benefit from such a building. There are many other buildings/improvements that seemingly rely on an agricultural supply. One version will require Raxo's No Longitude nor Latitude (NLNL) requirement modmod plus SVN while the other will only require SVN.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2019
    JosEPh_II and TaylorItaly like this.
  2. irishhombre

irishhombre Warlord

Update: I included my edits to the moat building, I thought it was weird that it was locked behind a feature that has tooltip that says not to use it so I unlocked it. However I found that it doesn't improve the defense of the city so I added a 5% defense to it. At least I hope I did it right, civilopedia says I did.

JosEPh_II likes this.
  3. JosEPh_II

JosEPh_II TBS WarLord

:thumbsup:

4. irishhombre

irishhombre Warlord

Thank you.

5. irishhombre

irishhombre Warlord

Updated for 11055

Last edited: Oct 13, 2019