1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Improvement model not appearing.

Discussion in 'Civ5 - Creation & Customization' started by Countbuffalo, Aug 15, 2017.

1. Countbuffalo

Countbuffalo Chieftain

Hi, I'm currently working on a custom improvement for a mod that will use the polder model, specifically the pre-economics model. I found the art defines for the polder in the Civ V files and proceeded to use the values there, changing the tables as the ones used in the Civ V files do not work in a mod situation.

I tried using an SQL to make the whole process much cleaner and easier to fix but I am still encountering the issue that my improvement does not have a model in-game, It is using a model from the default game so It should be able to find it. The logs don't turn anything up, and the mod has 'reload landmarks' enabled.

The only thing I can think of that might help is to import the FSXML files to my mod, but I was unable to find the polder model files when looking in the Civ V directory. I will post the SQL I am trying to use below.
    Code:
    INSERT INTO ArtDefine_Landmarks VALUES ('Any', 'UnderConstruction', 1, 'ART_DEF_IMPROVEMENT_FARM_KING', 'SNAPSHOT', 'ART_DEF_RESOURCE_NONE', 'HB_ANC_Polder.fxsxml', 1, NULL);
    INSERT INTO ArtDefine_Landmarks VALUES ('Any', 'Constructed',       1, 'ART_DEF_IMPROVEMENT_FARM_KING', 'SNAPSHOT', 'ART_DEF_RESOURCE_NONE', 'Polder_Blank.fxsxml', 1, NULL);
    INSERT INTO ArtDefine_Landmarks VALUES ('Any', 'Pillaged',          1, 'ART_DEF_IMPROVEMENT_FARM_KING', 'SNAPSHOT', 'ART_DEF_RESOURCE_NONE', 'PL_ANC_Polder.fxsxml', 1, NULL);
    Thanks