In-game Unit Icons/Flags all look the same

Olordrin

Chieftain
It seems I'm noob of the year, and I'm posting another thread with another problem. As stated in another thread, I'm teaching myself how to do this by making a mod that replaces every combat unit in the game with something unique (based on the Pech mod) and trying to expand the recon class (got the idea from the Expanded Recon Class mod). I'm not planning on redistributing my mod, I'm eventually going to make a 'me' Civ, tailored to my playstyle, but this isn't it. I might upload that one for general use, but not my practice mod. I'm not trying to take credit for anyone else's work, I'm just trying to figure it all out. With the help of this forum, I've gotten the mod to the point where the game will load, but now I'm running into an issue where all of the icons over the unit's heads on the map screen look the same. I've got no idea how to fix this and Google is no help at all.

Attachments

• everyoneisasettler.png
    everyoneisasettler.png
    355.6 KB · Views: 112
And, thinking about it, they might have all been the warrior model, too.

Thank you for replying to both of my threads, this looks like all the info I'll need. Maybe after my brain has decompressed from work, I'll give it a shot. Thank you again!

Top Bottom