1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

In need of Civ3vanilla scenario

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Creation & Customization' started by AstrA, May 23, 2005.

1. AstrA

AstrA Chieftain

I am really sorry if its a wrong place to put it in, but I don;t have PTW or CFC and I play with just Civ 3 vanilla. so I was looking at the scenarios around here but all of them are for CFC or some for PTW. can somebody help me and give me a scenario to play for Vanilla civ??? oreferably one associated with the russians. thanks in advance. and againsorry if its a wrong place to ask for it

2. Traianus

Traianus Why is it dark in here?

if i remember correctly, you can find some in the mods section of www.civ3.com. not sure if any feature the russians, though!

3. NeverMind

NeverMind Proud to be Russian

AstrA

For vanilla scenarios check Procifica Library. As for vanilla mods, try The Ancient Mediterranean and Double your Pleasure.

Кстати, ты русский? (BTW, Are you Russian?) :)

4. Chieftess

Chieftess Moderator Retired Moderator

Moderator Action: Please use English on these boards.

5. NeverMind

NeverMind Proud to be Russian

Ok, Chieftless, but I saw many threads on these boards, which sometimes use German, Italian, Danish etc. with no sign of moderator actions. So, explain to me, please, is this restriction for Russian exlusively? ;)

6. AstrA

AstrA Chieftain

yeah I am russian lol. and I can also speak russian. and thanks for your help guys.