In need of help this Summer!

mssmjscss

Chieftain
Anyone able to help me make my idea real? Well, if not, then don't read the parts discussing it.

THE PARTS DISCUSSING IT ( :lol: ):
"The Detailed Colonizations" (a.k.a., the name of the mod itself.):
Colonies/Natives/Empires (NOTE: Anything that isn't "Empire/Colonies" does NOT have colonies, and that Native Tribes are NOT the same as Native Nations, since Native Tribes are seperated and have chiefs, while Native Nations are unified and have, per Native Nation, one dominant leader; if not, then make the local leaders "Nobles" instead of "Chiefs".):
Spoiler :

European Empires & Colonies:
  • English (Empire/Colonies) (Basically, Wales and England.)
  • French (Empire/Colonies)
  • United Provinces (Empire/Colonies) (It's both the Netherlands and Belgium; haven't you played Empire Total War?)
  • Spanish (Empire/Colonies)
  • Danish-Norse (Empire/Colonies) (Haven't you played Civilization III Conquests? This was on the Napoleonic Wars scenario.)
  • Swedish (Empire/Colonies)
  • Eurasian (Empire/Colonies) (Russia, Kazakhstan, etc. else once part of the Russian Empire.)
  • Portuguese (Empire/Colonies)
  • Neopolitan (Empire/Colonies) (It's Italy.)
  • Scottish (Empire/Colonies) (They "owned" Canada, or at least, in this mod they will...the non-Quebec portions.)
  • Prussian (Empire/Colonies) (Pre-1800's German Empire...)
  • Swiss (Empire/Colonies)
Native Americans and Native Africans:
  • Inuit-Eskimo (Native Tribe) (North American)
  • Blackfoot-Cree (Native Tribe) (North American)
  • Iroquois-Cherokee (Native Tribe) (North American)
  • Apache-Sioux (Native Tribe) (North American)
  • Tupi (Native Tribe) (South and Meso American)
  • Arawak (Native Tribe) (South and Meso American)
  • Incan (Native Nation) (South and Meso American)
  • Aztec-Mayan (Native Nation) (South and Meso American)
  • Malinese (Native Nation) (African)
  • Ethiopian (Native Nation) (African)
  • Congolese (Native Tribe) (African)
  • Zulu (Native Tribe) (African)
"Natives" and "Empires" of General Asia, Middle-East and South Asia, and Oceania:
  • Japanese (Empire/Colonies) (General Asia)
  • Chinese (Native Nation) (General Asian)
  • Indochinese (Native Nation) (General Asian) (Places like Vietnam, Laos, etc.)
  • Korean (Native Nation) (General Asian) (BOTH North and South in ONE.)
  • Ottoman (Empire/Colonies) (Middle-East and South Asia)
  • Islamic (Native Nation) (Middle-East and South Asia)
  • Jewish (Native Nation) (Middle-East and South Asia)
  • Hindu (Native Nation) (Middle-East and South Asia)
  • Hawaiian (Empire/Colonies) (Oceania)
  • Maori (Native Tribe) (Oceania)
  • Australian/Aborigine (Native Tribe) (Oceania)
  • Indonesian (Native Tribe) (Oceania)

Leaders:
Spoiler :
I (or whoever helps) will make them as generic yet also as fitting as possible.

Buildings:
Spoiler :
Pretty much the same, except each "named continent" has its own culture.

Units:
Spoiler :
Pretty much the same, except each "named continent" has its own unit skins.

Founding Fathers:
Spoiler :
The same, but adding more from ALL OVER the world to here, if not as leaders themselves.

Resources:
Spoiler :
Pretty much the same; actually, I don't believe I should change this, other than to add a few, like Tea, Silk, etc., that are not already included and that "fit" this mod.

Scenarios/Maps:
Spoiler :

Scenarios:
  • The American Revolution (1760-1793): It uses the English, French, Spanish, Scottish, and the Iroquois-Cherokee peoples, with the story and storyline being everything or darn near close to being like the American Revolution.
  • The First Americans (900-1492): It uses ALL of the American Natives, with the story and storyline simply as was then.
  • The Quest For Africa (1660-1799): It uses the African Natives, as well as the English, French, United Provinces, Spanish, Danish-Norse, Swedish, Portuguese, Neopolitan, Prussian, Swiss, and Ottoman Empires; also to be included would be not only the Islamic and Jewish Natives, but also adding a touch of realism using realistic locations, realistic resources, etc.
  • The Russianization of Siberia and Alaska (1500-1799): The Russian Czar has just become recognized around the world, and Russia (Eurasia, hence the player's peoples) has just become stable enough to obtain more land; as Alaska, will you fight for your independence from the expanding Russia Empire? This scenario will involve not only YOU and YOUR expansion, but that of your Motherland as well. This particular bit of history, involving Alaska to become independent from Russia, never actually happened, but, somewhere in the late 1800's, Russia did sell Alaska to the United States, due to a lack of ability in giving monetary maintainance.
  • Nationalism - Discovery, Colonization, and Independence (1492-1799): This is a CIV-version of a game-club I'm making for school; it, mainly, "sets-up" the Empires in their homelands, and their colonists just outside of them. When you declare your independence, you, a) once declared AND won before others, must make sure that the others will too, and THEN you win, and b) you'll only need to take what cities aren't in the Motherland's lands (signified by "high-seas" territories, prior to the Motherland/Motherland's Continent.); these (just a) and b), but as well as the fact that YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR CONSTITUTION LIKE REGULAR CIVICS AFTER MAKING IT!) are a few new and "fun" features amongst many, but they're just the important ones.
  • The Glory of Japan (1400-1799): Well, this is a little self-explanatory, except that it involves JUST General Asia.
  • The Ottoman Conquests (1500-1799): Well, this is a little self-explanatory, except that it involves JUST Middle-East and South Asia.
  • The Pearls of Oceania (1600-1799): Well, this is a little self-explanatory, except that it involves JUST Oceania.
  • The Spanish Main (1580-1720): Unlike the rest of the scenarios, this scenario will have its own "Civs" and leaders; basically, it would be like playing Pirates!, only as a Civ.
  • The Western Hemisphere (1492-1830): Again, this scenario gets a few unique Civs, but with more "Modern" terms, and you'd play REGARDLESS OF VICTORY, until the early Industrial Age.
Maps:
  • The Western Hemisphere
  • The Eastern Hemisphere
  • The Carribean
  • Europe and Eurasia
  • Asia and Eurasia
  • Africa
  • South America
  • North America
  • The Mediterranean
Map Generators:
  • Asian World
  • American World
  • Afro-Arab World

Other:
Spoiler :
To be announced, I'm afraid.

The rest will be announced later; if you are wondering why I'm typing like this, it is because I want anyone to be able to at least use the web to translate this.

Top Bottom