In the Cold

Vandal Warlord

Nazgûl
OOC: This thread is public, anyone may post here.

Vasyl coughed into his fur clothes, a slight snow begging to fall. He exhaled, seeing his breathe. So the young man breathed into his hands and began rubbing them together. Eyes shifting from side to side, the warrior noticed the tall trees and the brush at a standstill.

"Rotmistr Vasyl!" Turning, Vasyl saw three young men, dressed in warrior garb. They kneeled and then got back up. "We have news," The center one began. "The Vandals are planning a raid."

"But," The left warrior said, cutting off the other. "We do not know when." They looked to the commander for orders. Vasyl frowned and then thought for a while. After a few moments, the Rotmistr came up with a plan.

"Tell every able bodied man to get a spear. We will be waiting for them." Vasyl concluded by dismissing them with a wave of his hand. Soon after they left, he walked into the village, and searched for the chieftain. Almost immediately, he found the man talking to an elderly woman. As she left, Vasyl approached the leader. The chieftain turned and Vasyl bowed his head.

"We have learned of a raid by the Vandals and we are planning for a defense." The young man said and then looked to the chieftain for his response.

"I have received a vision, that there are more like us and the Vandals, and that we may soon be united." The chieftain said solemnly, but as the Rotmistr opened his mouth to speak, the leader continued. " Do not dwell on it. Now go," he commanded and Vasyl complied and went to prepare the men.

"Excuse me," Keznof said. "I couldn't help but overhear. I am a great and renowned spy, and I could do some work if you're willing to pay me."
Vasyl studied Keznof. Keznof looked no older than 25. How could this man be of any use?
"I know what you're thinking. 'There's no way this man could be telling the truth.' Well, I'll show you."

OOC: I couldn't think of what he could show him with primitive technology (nothing like files or anything) so the next RPer can decide that.

Top Bottom