In Which we Discuss Avatars and Custom User Titles V

Abaddon

Deity
-✩-;8754434 said:
I think that is remarkably tidy. :thumbsup:

Have you had a name change// never in OT or something? I don't recognise the name, even tho you are obviously a long standing CFCer!

I'm fairly certain "Grey Fox" has been known as "Grey Fox" during the whole time I've been a member.

-✩-;8754468 said:
Fair enough. There is a lot of CFC I never venture into anymore.. mostly the "civ" bit of it! :crazyeye:

They don't bite.

Speaking of which, my custom user title is a shout out to the Civ Ideas & Suggestions community, to gently remind them every time they see me post that Civ is a strategy, not a tactical, game.

I know I've been pretty good about keeping to one avatar for the last month and a half but that temptress Columbia is beckoning...must resist...

Speaking of which, my custom user title is a shout out to the Civ Ideas & Suggestions community, to gently remind them every time they see me post that Civ is a strategy, not a tactical, game.
I remember a long, head-butting argument with Gogf about that once. I got nowhere, regrettably.

You haven't read his sig?

I think the confusing part was that there was another user around here (not to long ago) with the exact same name. Don't know what happened to him though.

edit: or was that Abbadon, looking back, I think it was... :undecide:

I know I've been pretty good about keeping to one avatar for the last month and a half but that temptress Columbia is beckoning...must resist...

I want that hat to be in TF2. The steaming gunboat hat!

I think the confusing part was that there was another user around here (not to long ago) with the exact same name. Don't know what happened to him though.

edit: or was that Abbadon, looking back, I think it was... :undecide:

Abbadon = Starman

There! I said it. Now let's get on with our lives.

Putin is a god among men. That is all that has to be said. If only we were all so lucky as to be ruled by a demi-god.

Russia's pretty lucky in that aspect then.

It's bloody Christopher Morris.
Yes.

I know a Chris Morris, and that isn't him.

Also, Christmatized!

Subscription post.

I expect to be keeping this avatar for quite some time.

I remember a long, head-butting argument with Gogf about that once. I got nowhere, regrettably.

Well putting it as my custom user title means I can kinda forgo the discussion part and more or less present my opinion as fact.

I've had my Frank Sinatra avatar for a long while now (since 2004, I think), although at the moment it's Christmas'd up.

Strapped on some Combat Armor, gloves, and a AK-47.

No Power Armor yet?

Graham Chapman, in light of my continuing support for the Gay Agenda.

User title = "Ruuuumpaaaa"

I got it from a comedian. He plays this Swedish-getto-gangster-stereotype-immigrant in a comedy show called Cirkus Möller. Every time someone says something even remotely sounding like "rumpa", he says "ruuuumpaaaa" in a funny way. He also has a rumpa-meter for every time he says it :)

Rumpa = Butt in Swedish

Top Bottom