In which we discuss Sigs II: Necropia

Aiken_Drumn

Deity
Supporter
Why do you have your signature?
What do you have in your signature?
Do you pay attention to anyone else's signature?
Do you like in particular someone else's signature?
Signature signature, signature signature signature?

Original Thread

I could find no thread after @El_Machinae's first one. If there are others, please let me know.

I have my signature because it's been mandated by the courts.

I've largely started ignoring signatures. There is rarely anything interesting in them.

I kinda forget why I cared to make it like that

I remember being like 10 and having ideas about signatures that I think is stupid now. The forum I lurked on then allowed images in sigs

can't remember anyone else's right now

except

J

I probably should put "Cassandra" as the text underneath the nickname here, but never figured out where that's done :lol:

Easy in my case, since all of them are advertising ^^.
- 2 links to the Civ4 mods I made
- 2 links to the CFC main page and the Twitter account
Could probably fit in more, but I think it's full enough already.

keeping it real, keeping it simple

I turned them off in desktop and I’m usually here on mobile (off as well).

Enjoy the comic sans :nya:

I really need to update mine.

I like sigs. They're fun, especially if the marquee code is enabled. I have fish swimming across the screen on two other forums, and years ago I had Spud on his motorbike zooming across. It was hilarious when my posts were juxtapositioned with someone who had the Enterprise sailing across the screen.

Spud was fast enough to outrun a starship. :lol:

Some forums don't allow them. Television Without Pity was one of the most visually boring sites ever, because we couldn't have avatars or sigs, and they hadn't even enabled the quote button (the code still worked, though).

And there was the first Fighting Fantasy forum I belonged to... the maximum limit for sigs was SIX WORDS. Wtf can you say in six words?

Top Bottom