inca victory thread

Sovietof17

Warlord
post here if you beat this mod recently as the inca. i am doing pretty well [ranked between the european civs] but they are much better techwise. i am currently building frigates,galleons, grenadiers, and knights to repel the spanish from argentina. [and defending my holdings in central and northern south america]. i also defeated the aztecs around when the europeans made contact with me and later on won a war between america and myself and the french. [i have chicago to show for it]. also settled california, new oreleans, florida. although my tech is low i have a booming econ and tons of forces [with slavery!].

i am not sure if I can win, I had to pay a high price to the Romans to get iron [**** heaps of resources and gold]. i am using the iron to build knights who are good against gunpowder. christianity & theology helps. top power is the english.

defeated powers: india (saw them die before my eyes), mali, egypt, persia, germany [seems to die every game - needs upgrade?]. china looks like it will collapse soon also under foreign aggression [im actually ahead of them in tech]

move this to the rhye's civ4 forum or delete please

Top Bottom