1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Incompatibility between YnAMP and Moar?

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Bandit1200, Mar 8, 2018.

1. Bandit1200

Bandit1200 Chieftain

Just finished a wonderful game on Giant size, thx for the mod! After testing around a bit with other mods I found out, that MOAR units is definitely not working with ynamp under Rise and Fall. Is there a slight chance that one day they will work together again? Or do they already under the new Betaversion - didn't test that as I use steam subscription to your mod.

2. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Maps on a side, units on the other, I really don't see how they could be incompatible... (and steam version is up to date for YnAMP)

And if they aren't, I'm very surprised that this hasn't been reported sooner. You've checked MOAR alone ?

3. Bandit1200

Bandit1200 Chieftain

Yes, MOAR works on R&F without Ynamp. Just tested it and no return to Main Menu or crash or whatsoever.

4. Gedemon

Gedemon Modder Moderator

Please post your logs, or try to launch a game with R&F, YnAMP and Moar, but without any DLC.