India Starting Condition

BenZL43

awkward cat
After a few researches, here what I suggest, for Indian Civ, as I made one for Egypt before....

Since India starts so early, I presume that it must be IVC Rhye's trying to make, and which is, sadly, do no starts at Dilli..

The Indus Valley Civilization (IVC) was a Bronze Age civilization (3300–1300 BCE; mature period 2600–1900 BCE) that was located in the northwestern region of the Indian Subcontinent. Flourishing around the Indus River basin, the civilization primarily centered along the Indus and the Punjab region, extending into the Ghaggar-Hakra River valley and the Ganges-Yamuna Doab, encompassing most of what is now Pakistan, the western states of modern-day India, as well as extending into southeastern Afghanistan, and the easternmost part of Balochistan, Iran.

And well , the only starting Technology I may find is...
  • Agriculture, for their cultivation among Indus valley
  • Pottery, from the Ceramic ware
Tech discount on..
  • Mysticism, they should found many religion
  • Meditation (?)

I currently can't find any other things, as their information is really scarce :(

After some few turns, I'll suggest there's a massive barbarian invasion, represent the "Arya Migration Theory" and if they survive, they'll continue as a.. Indian civilization.

If they do not, they could respawn as the Mauryan Empire, which fit Asoka as the ruler :)

*More information later, I can't really find something good*
    *Idea please, if you have :)*
    haha

You'd better give the Chinese every tech then.

Top Bottom