Indie Fort Bundle - 6 games for 5.99$/4.99€/3.99£!!!

Toni1

Warlord
GamersGate offers 6 indie games for $5.99 / €4.99 / £3.99

You can pay more and all extra you pay goes directly to the developers of these games (and helps unlock the extras ;))!

GamersGate has teamed up with a group of supremely talented developers to create the Indie Fort Bundle – 6 great games at the price of less than one! Not only that, but we’ve made it possible for you to show your support – if you pay more than the minimum $5.99 (or €4.99 or £3.99) price, then all of the extra money goes straight to the devs!

When a certain amount of money has been generated for the devs, we’ll be unlocking bonus content! Make sure to give as much as you can to get hold of everything from soundtracks & artwork to the devs next games!

If you want to chat or have any questions, let us know via @alexpoysky (the indie pr guru himself!) or @gamersgate (that's us!)

Now help secure some amazing future games, while getting a few to keep you busy while you wait ;)

Games included in the bundle:
Kenshi (Alpha)
Cardinal Quest
Black Market
Wanderlust: Rebirth
Devil Whiskey
Steel Storm: Burning Retribution (Indiefort Bundle)

The more you give, the more goodies are included in the bundle!

Puckbang (arcade game) - when 1337 bundles have been sold

Cardinal Quest Soundtrack - when 9000$ in sales is reached

Devil Whiskey Soundtrack - when 25000$ in sales is reached

shhh... it's a secret! - when 50000$ in sales is reached

Rambros (in development) - when 100000$ in sales is reached

Developer thank you video - when 20000$ in sales is reached

Mordor v1.1, The Grim (in development) - when 50000 bundles have been sold

I've heard of and tried Kenshi, it has some neat ideas but is in such an alpha state I don't have a clue what the final product will look like. I've never heard of the others, but only Black Market looks like it is worth playing. The rest look absolutely terrible (and I'm not even being cynical yet). There is no way Devil Whiskey is worth $24.95.

Black Market does seem very interesting, although I've never really heard about it before.

I've heard of and tried Kenshi, it has some neat ideas but is in such an alpha state I don't have a clue what the final product will look like. I've never heard of the others, but only Black Market looks like it is worth playing. The rest look absolutely terrible (and I'm not even being cynical yet). There is no way Devil Whiskey is worth $24.95.

I have to agree with the above. I'll admit a HD Bard's Tale would look nice, but I wouldn't pay $25 for it.

Mostly I'm put off that none of the games look particularly original. Same old PC game concepts but re-skinned.

So far unlocked:
Puckbang (arcade game)
Cardinal Quest Soundtrack
Devil Whiskey Soundtrack
Developer thank you video

22500$ to go for "shhh... it's a secret!" unlock.

Kenshi looks like it has a lot of potential, but as they are almost exclusively for Windows and that is the only worthy one, I'll pass on this deal.

I've heard Cardinal Quest is fun, but the game is severely lacking. DCSS would be a better roguelike to play.

I asked about it from Decklin and he confirmed that the Mordor 1.1 bonus in the bundle IS Mordor: The Depths of Dejenol. Apparently Decklin originally suggested lower threshold for it (as it's an old game) but GG decided to bundle it with The Grim, a different new game in development from one of the other devs in the bundle.

You can edit your posts.

True but post were day apart and wanted to remind how much time is left for anyone that might be interested (editing would have neither bumped topic nor shown that there was new info or would it?).

Anyway, this is last reminder. The Indie Fort Bundle offer expires in less than 27 hours from now. If you're interested, make your decision soon. <-- Scrach that, the timer was given three day extension.

Wonder when next Indie Fort Bundle will come out and what it'll contain. Sales for this one weren't exactly stellar and far less than GG was obviously aiming for (with 50000 bundle sold bonus and all). Still hope it does not discourage GG from trying again. Maybe more approachable indie games and better bonuses (and more bonus tiers) next time?

If we were interested we probably already would have purchased, and we don't really require daily updates on how much time a bundle has left. especially one with such a poor selection.

Bumping to inform everyone that "shhh... it's a secret!" has finally been unlocked after almost 2 weeks of waiting. The game is Mordor: The Depths of Dejenol version 1.1 (originally intented as 50000 units sold bonus) and should be available for everyone who purchased the bundle alongside rest of the IndieFort Bundle Nr 1 Bonus Content.

Just couple words of word of warning: It's very old RPG from 1995 and it apparently does not work on 64-bit windows as it's apparently 16-bit application. Only solution seems to be to run 32-bit os thru virtualbox or install one on different partition.

Still waiting for developer thank you video.

Top Bottom