Indonesia by Dumanios

Dumanios

MLG
The Indonesians are one of the new civilizations in my mod. In the ancient age, the Indonesians use Ancient Javanese units. In the Medieval age, they switch to Majapahit units, and then become the early Islamic sultanates in the Renaissance. In the Late Renaissance and early Industrial age they're the Dutch East Indies, and then they become modern Indonesia in the late Industrial age.

Leaders:

Dharmametsu of the Srivijaya.

Hayam Wuruk of the Majapahits.

And Suharto of Indonesia.

The Unique Unit, the Pencak Silat.

And the Unique Building, the Candi.

Spoiler :
Row 1: Settler, Scout, Explorer, Warrior, Swordsman, Axeman
Row 2: Maceman, Spearman, UU, Musketman, Rifleman, Grenadier
Row 3: Infantry, Marine, Mechanized Infantry, Archer, Longbowman, Crossbowman
Row 4: Chariot, Horseman, Knight, Cuirassier, Cavalry, War Elephant
Row 5: Tank, Modern Armor, Gunship, Cannon, MG, Galley
Row 6: Trireme, Fighter, Jet Fighter, Bomber, Stealth Bomber

Rule the Indian Ocean here!

Credits
Spoiler :
Base Civ: veBear's Indonesia

Warrior, Scout, Archer, Chariot, Horse Archer, Spearman, Axeman, Swordsman, War Elephant: Bakuel's ancient Mataram units

Marine: CivGold Team

Longbowman, Crossbowman, Maceman, Knight: Bakuel's Majapahit units

Musketman, Cuirassier, Cannon: Bakuel's Renaissance Javanese units

Modern Armor, Gunship, Stealth Bomber: Earth 2010 mod.

Jet Fighter(?): Snafusmith, I think.

Rifleman, Grenadier, Cavalry, Infantry, Machine Gun, Tank, Fighter, Bomber, Galley, Trireme: Realism Invictus

Mechanized Infantry: KrugerPritz's Indonesian VBL Panhard

Comments and Criticisms welcomed.

I believe there are two choices for a new flag. One, the Srivijayan Flag from RFCA, and two, the modern flag. The Indonesian flag from CivGold isn't at all to my liking.

I thought of updating those soon with units... now I don't have to :hammer2:

Nice aesthetical changes there mate :D

Well, since civ 4 (and civ 5, in that manner) focuses more on symbols and emblems than real flags, the sun symbol seems more appropriate IMO.... besides, that flag looks kind of boring

sir, can you make a video tutorial? because i follow your instruction but i can't find indonesia in my civilization

Indonesia reuploaded and updated.

1. The Warrior, Scout, Spearman, Axeman, Swordsman, Archer, Chariot, Horseman, and War Elephant now use Bakuel's Mataram unit graphics.
  2. The Maceman, Longbowman, Crossbowman, and Knight now use Bakuel's Majapahit units.
  3. The Musketman, Cuirassier, and Cannon use units from Bakuel's early Islamic Sultanate unit pack.
  4. The Mechanized Infantry now uses KrugerPritz's Indonesian VBL Panhard graphics.
  5. Rifleman now uses Malay Rifleman graphics from Realism Invictus.
  6. Replaced old Grenadier graphics with Austronesian Grenadier graphics from Realism Invictus.
  7. Replaced old Cavalry graphics with Aceh Cavalry graphics from Realism Invictus.
  8. Replaced generic Explorer graphics with Austronesian Explorer graphics from Realism Invictus.
  9. Replaced old Machine Gun graphics with Indonesian Machine Gun graphics from Realism Invictus.
  10. Replaced Sarawak Ranger graphics for the Infantry with Indonesian Infantry graphics from Realism Invictus.
  11. Replaced Dutch Vickers Tank graphics with Indonesian Type 97 Chi-Ha graphics from Realism Invictus.
  12. Modern Armor now uses Leopard 2A6 graphics.
  13. Gunship now uses Ah-64 Apache graphics.
  14. Fighter now uses Indonesian A6M Zero graphics from Realism Invictus.
  15. Bomber now uses Indonesian G4M3 graphics from Realism Invictus.
  16. Stealth Bomber now uses Tu-16 graphics.
  17. Galley now uses Austronesian Galley graphics from Realism Invictus.
  18. Trireme now uses Austronesian Trireme graphics from Realism Invictus.

Top Bottom