1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Indonesia Civ's Not On Civ List

Discussion in 'Civ6 - Technical Support' started by BuzWeaverCiv, Oct 19, 2017.

1. BuzWeaverCiv

BuzWeaverCiv Chieftain

I've purchased the Indonesia DLC, but the Civ's don't appear on my Civ Selection list.

2. Browd

Browd Dilettante Administrator

Go to the game's Main Menu and select Additional Content. On the screen that appears, check the left-hand panel to see if the "DLC: Khmer and Indonesia Civilization Pack" is Disabled. If so, select it and enable it by clicking the Enable box in the lower right hand corner of that screen.

3. BuzWeaverCiv

BuzWeaverCiv Chieftain

It's working now. Oddly, when I logged in earlier I disabled all the MODs, but made sure all the standard settings were enabled. When I checked I did see that Indonesia was Enabled, but I still went through and Enabled other standard options. I then went to check the Leader list, but still didn't see them. I logged out to start Shadowplay to get a screen shot of Indonesia being Enabled and when I went back to the leader selection they were there. Apparently I had to shut down the game and restart. That seems to have corrected it. Incredibly strange that it happened liked that. I've not had issues with DLC's before. Thank you for the help. I did put in a ticket with 2k. I'll have to let them know I'm good to go now.