Indonesia livestream collateral thread

So the Civilopedia entry for the Kampung says "Additional Production, Housing, and Tourism as you advance through the Tech and Civic trees".

But then in the traits section shows +1 production at Civil Engineering but makes no mention of Housing and Tourism.

Do you get extra housing and tourism - how much? and when? I think the Civilopedia is just there to drive me crazy! :crazyeye:
As for tourism, its probably the tech (flight?) that gives tourism for any culture on improvements. Or was it a civic? ^^"

As for tourism, its probably the tech (flight?) that gives tourism for any culture on improvements. Or was it a civic? ^^"

It's Flight. And that's I don't think it's extra boost to the Pairediazas is documented either.

I wouldn't call spies freely wondering the map an "improvement". I remember too much of Civ1-2 to wait for this. Same goes for Trade Routes (Caravan spam was a heavy thing :) ). Those units are better left targeted.

Yes, I much prefer the current system.

So is this out tomorrow? I certainly hope so. It will make up for the AOE:DE being pushed back to next year.

If it is out tomorrow, then that confirms my plans for the weekend ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom