Industrial and entertainment districts range mechanics

Martinus

Emperor
I apologise if this is already answered or easily available but could someone explain to me how the production and amenity range bonus for other cities actually works, ie:

- does the 6 tile range count include the tile in which the district exists (so there needs to be 4 or fewer tiles in between) or not?

- what needs to be within the range for the bonus to apply to another city - does it have to be the city centre, or any tile belonging to the other city?

If it's anything like how similar mechanics worked in Civ V then the first tile is one that's adjacent to the city, but the radius has to hit the target city center.

As far as I can tell:

District - Tile - Tile - Tile - Tile - Tile - City centre

This is my undrerstanding too. Five tiles between city center and the district.

I'm not able to get this bonus at this distance in my current game. Does my industrial district need to have certain buildings before it applies? I've planned out a 3 city group with all 3 ID's within 6 of all the 3 cities and would like to figure this out.

I'm not able to get this bonus at this distance in my current game. Does my industrial district need to have certain buildings before it applies? I've planned out a 3 city group with all 3 ID's within 6 of all the 3 cities and would like to figure this out.

Factories and Power plants, Zoos and Stadiums, provide this area effect, not the bare district themselves.

Top Bottom