industrial spaniards

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
these r 4 charle88.....grenadier, musketeer, musketman, cannon, rifleman and cavalry....

the musketeer-type (17th century) uses french musketeer animations, the black and white uniformed musketman (napoleonic era) uses redcoat animations and the blue/white stripped (late 19th century) uses rifleman animations....

DOWNLOAD

They're beautiful.Thanks:goodjob:

thanks everyone!!

@avian, thanks for the catch! i fixed the nif in the DL and her is the new nif so u dont have to use an extra dds :)

Attachments

• spain_musketman.zip
    32.9 KB · Views: 257
I wasn't exactly sure where to put this post but I have been working on my new mod and making some flavored units where I see holes. Anyway I reskinned Bernie's Spanish Rifleman to be a Dutch Rifleman. Its based on a bunch of different uniforms from the period between 1870 and 1897, so its not exactly accurate to one specific uniform but a combination of a few. I used orange rather than red to match the flag more. Anyway here it is, if anyone wants the new skin let me know.

I am also going to make a Dutch Musketman, Cuirassier, Grenadier, Cannon and Cavalry. I suppose I can post them when I'm finished. All I am doing is reskinning other units though, I am by no means a unit maker so please do not request anything... LH requests are more than enough ATM.

I wasn't exactly sure where to put this post but I have been working on my new mod and making some flavored units where I see holes. Anyway I reskinned Bernie's Spanish Rifleman to be a Dutch Rifleman. Its based on a bunch of different uniforms from the period between 1870 and 1897, so its not exactly accurate to one specific uniform but a combination of a few. I used orange rather than red to match the flag more. Anyway here it is, if anyone wants the new skin let me know.

I am also going to make a Dutch Musketman, Cuirassier, Grenadier, Cannon and Cavalry. I suppose I can post them when I'm finished. All I am doing is reskinning other units though, I am by no means a unit maker so please do not request anything... LH requests are more than enough ATM.

Me want it!;)
Also, you might want to check the BLU mod for Colonization, as it has some really nice Dutch Musketman.

Top Bottom