Infantry Units 1900-Present

AnthonyBoscia

Emperor
A few notes on these units. Many of these infantry have been done, and done well, by Winter, by Gary Childress, and in Imperator's ongoing series. These are not intended in any way as replacements for existing works. I needed matching animations and sizing (for reasons that will be clear later) and this was the only way to do it.

All units are based on Wyrmshadow's Bryce infantry and use a number of his props and animations throughout. He also provided a number of additional Bryce files not in his thread, and his name essentially should be credited on each file. Thanks for all of your help, Wyrm. These units are, of course, intended to complement his WWI and WWII infantry. Laurana Kanan and Delta Strife also were a great help with locating props, uniforms, and weapons, and some of Gary Childress' props found their way in as well. In addition, I wanted to give a shout out to Tanelorn, Fairline, and the Civ2 Scenario League whose awesome units provided a great cross-reference for uniforms.

Sounds are from Ares de Borg as always, although there are some new weapon-specific attack sounds.

Infantry Units 1900-1949

South American Infantry
Mexican Army Infantry
Canadian Airborne
Canadian Infantry
US Infantry
US Army Airborne
US Marines
French and Moroccan Infantry
Low Countries
Czechoslovak and Yugoslav Infantry
Minor Axis Infantry
Wehrmacht Infantry
Waffen SS Panzergrenadiers
Fallschirmjäger
Polish Infantry
Spanish Infantry
Swedish Infantry
British Army Infantry
British Airborne
Royal Marines
Turkish Army Infantry
Egyptian Army Infantry
African and Middle Eastern Infantry
Pakistani Infantry
Indian Army Infantry
Asian Infantry
Chinese Infantry
Japanese Army Infantry
Japanese SNLF
Thai Infantry

Last edited:
Bonus units.png

Italian Infantry and Cavalry
Finnish Infantry
German Bonus Pack
WWII Bonus Units
WWII Generals

Italian and Slovakian helmets courtesy of Gary Childress. As always, based on and uses props from Wyrmshadow's original Bryce infantry series.

Last edited:
Tony, this is wonderful work you did again. :goodjob: These units fit perfectly to the successor of AoI.

I just wanted to chime in that your new infantry units look spectacular. It's guys like you, Delta and Imperator that make Civ III a joy to continue to play. Thanks a bunch.

neat. I don't even remember what all I gave you

You sent a ton of vehicles, and some modern infantry. Your French WW1 units were the biggest help in making guys like the Yugoslavs and Turks.

Next up is the Cold War, which will be a much smaller pack since you already did all the commies. But first I got to work on my mod more if it's going to get finished this decade.

Many of these units now can be found in CCM2.50, WW2 Global Gold and the next version of SOE. :goodjob:

Tony, it´s a pitty that you didn´t create some Finnish WW2 Infantry as the old SOE Finnish Infantry looks outdated compared to your current great units (the same for the Swiss Infantry).

Last edited:
Top Bottom