1. Firaxis celebrates the "Asian American and Pacific Islander Heritage Month", and offers a give-away of a Civ6 anthology copy (5 in total)! For all the details, please check the thread here. .
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have selected the winners of the Old World random draw and competition. For the winning entries, please check this thread.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Old World has finally been released on GOG and Steam, besides also being available in the Epic store . Come to our Old World forum and discuss with us!
    Dismiss Notice

Infernal Question

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Fall from Heaven' started by Orangepitcher03, Jun 4, 2011.

1. Orangepitcher03

Orangepitcher03 Chieftain

Playing as the Infernal after founding them as the Sheim (spelling?) at any rate I used the world power to take over a city (the founding city of AV) and I went to move my units into the city and the keep attack the units in the city w/o declaring war. My Beast of Agares has killed about 15 units with no issue, curious.

2. Breunor

Breunor Deity

Are the attacking units hidden nationality (for example, Svartalfar?)

Best wishes,

breunor

3. Tielby

Tielby Prince

Bruenor, I think he meant "they keep attacking the units", meaning his Beast of Agares, when trying to move into the city that is his now, is killing units still stationed in the city from before it converted to Infernal. It is possible the DEFENDING units have hidden nationality, but the attacking unit is Infernal.

So that's my best guess, Orangepitcher. The units sitting in the city have hidden nationality, which means, for diplomacy purposes, they are unaligned (barbarian) units and thus will not cause bad relations with the real (hidden) owner of those units when attacked.

Just guessing, of course.

4. Breunor

Breunor Deity

Orangepitcher,

Can you post a save?

Best wishes,

Breunor