1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Infinit founding fathers?

Discussion in 'Civ4Col - Mods and Files' started by mohreb, Apr 21, 2013.

1. mohreb

mohreb Chieftain

Is there a way (simple file edit) or an alredy existing mod (i haven't found) which lets different nations choose the same founding fathers? so there is no rush who get them first ? => i would really like to "cheat" that way ('cause i hate to rush things in games)

2. raystuttgart

raystuttgart Civ4Col Modder

No, there isn't.
    That would require coding (logic in DLL and adjustment of the Founding Father Screen).

3. mohreb

mohreb Chieftain

what a shame it was so easy to mod civ4 and apparently in colonization you can't mod the easyest things ... if there is no way for that is a way so AI can not take founding fathers?

4. Androrc the Orc

Androrc the Orc Chieftain

You can mod this in Civ4Col, but you need to edit the DLL for that.

5. mohreb

mohreb Chieftain

ah i tougth dll's were one for the whole softwere, and not changeable par mod, so how can those dll's be changed? what type of program do we need to edit them? (as dll's can be made by varius tecnologies in my knowledge)