[Info] Referencing your modules

Opera

Deity
http://greyfox.me/rife/wiki/index.php?title=Official_List_of_Modules

There you can reference your modules or even someone else's as long as you provide all the information. Please follow the guidelines!

Also, I'd recommend to multiple modules authors (or even single module authors) to create their own wiki page by clicking on their username and listing there their modules; it would be a great place for you to list them without any clutter ;)

Note that to ensure maximum readability by the Launcher, you need to specify the folder name and be consistent with your versions!

So, I've added my modules, and added the folders to the modules already there :)

DONE!
http://greyfox.me/rife/wiki/index.php?title=List_of_modders

you need an account, register, click edit on the section you fall under (Team Member, Team Intern, Other Modder), then use:
Code:
=== [COLOR="Red"]Your Name[/COLOR] ===

{{Modder
|image=[COLOR="Red"]An image from the Wiki, I think you can upload your own.[/COLOR]
|name=[COLOR="Red"]your name on the wiki, automatically links to your page.[/COLOR]
|quote=[COLOR="Red"]A quote.[/COLOR]
|favciv=[COLOR="Red"]Your favourite civ, links.[/COLOR]
|favleader=[COLOR="Red"]Your favourite leader, links.[/COLOR]
|link=[[COLOR="Red"]your forum profile link, then a space, then your forum name.[/COLOR]]
|currentproj=[COLOR="Red"][[Official List of Modules#Starting Worker | Starting Worker]]
(This links to the Starting Worker part on the Official List, edit as needed.[/COLOR]
}}

Edit the stuff in red, don't change other people's stuff, blah blah blah.

Looks good. Keep in mind, you are able to add pages for all your module content as well; Check out the Mekaran Order category under modules to see how to arrange it, but basically:

Make a page as normal, using the templates. Then add the |Modmod=True and |ModModName=YOUR MOD NAME tags, and the page will be added to a new category for your mod and left out of the official categories. It is this new category that is then added to the Modules category, though you have to do that yourself. :p

Top Bottom