Infoaddict Demographics Graphs Vertical Scaling not resetting on new game

Bughunter

Chieftain
I finished one game and started another, but the vertical scale of the Demographics graphs (GPT, Military Might, etc) has not reset. All the graphs are still autoscaling to the scores in the previous game. The current game's curves are all smooshed down to the time axis. Kinda renders this feature useless, and I normally like to refer to it frequently.

Is there a way to reset this scale? An xml edit or file deletion perhaps?

Running BNW v1.4.2 on MacOS Monterey 12.2.1 with Infoaddict subscribed via Steam (can't find a version number; I assume it's up to date since I only installed it a month ago).

Possible cause (?): I was running the GNK version of Infoaddict when I started that last game. The one I finished. Before I ended it, I noticed that there is a BNW version and subscribed to it. Could there be some duplicated resources that I need to clear out?

I discovered another clue: If I deselect my own civ, the chart autoscales correctly. If I reselect my own civ, it goes back to a much higher (more zoomed out) scale.

Note also I am assuming the y-axis scales being used for each graph are the ones left over from the last game... no direct evidence except that the selected scales are appropriate for my numbers at the end of that game.

(Is this the right forum for this question?)

Top Bottom