Information Poll

Shall we fire ISBM's, if the conditions are met ?

• A - Yes; but only the Capitols. The normal citizens never did us any harm. Destroy their government;

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • B - Yes; hit as many cities as possible, a fitting end to the infidels. And the best reason to take

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • C - No; we have won, we leave the Earth to the losers. There is no need to humiliate and anger our p

Votes: 16 51.6%
  • D - Abstain

Votes: 2 6.5%

• Total voters

Rik Meleet

Top predator
Retired Moderator
Scenario:

* We have nearly finished a Spaceship and we aren't going to loose the Space Race to some foreigners.

* We can build ICBM's or Already have ICBM's

* We are in no threat of loosing Diplomatically, by Culture, by Domination, by Conquest of by nearing 2050 AD.

Given all 3 conditions are met, wouldn't it be nice to Fire ICBM's around the world, at least hitting every Foreign Capitol, creating a hell on earth 1 turn before we leave ? And that would make for some great screenshots as well.

A - Yes; but only the Capitols. The normal citizens never did us any harm. Destroy their government; that would be justice.
B - Yes; hit as many cities as possible, a fitting end to the infidels. And the best reason to take off of of this planet.
C - No; we have won, we leave the Earth to the losers. There is no need to humiliate and anger our planet-sharers.
D - Abstain

We are voting on this now? Someone must be getting an itchy button finger. :lol:

I had to vote C, as I usually try to take the honorable path in my games.

That's somewhat strange to be polling this now...anyway, I voted option B...I've always wanted to end our game with a nuclear war :D

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Nuke 'em 'til they glow so we can see where we took off from!

What was that quote - something like: (paraphrased)

"My Fellow Fanaticans. I have just signed legislation to end the threat of Persia forever. We begin nuking in 5 minutes."

-- Ravensfire

Yay! Fun! ICBMs are your friends!
If we do this, we need to have Satilites be one of our first techs researched. Perhaps prior to Synth Fib?
This way, we can pump out these things.
Mabey we can make one per city? So on the final turn before we launch, we just flick'em all off and hit every major city.
Ooo! And it would make a great RPG story (this has been a shameless plug for the RPG)
Im votin B and I hope someone comes up with a count of the cities.

Heres my logic:

If you're not Fanatican, you're bad. Bad is evil. Evil people deserve to die. :D

the innocent civilians aren't as innocent as they seem afterall....

Originally posted by Great Iguanaman
I went with C, we need to do the right thing and not kill the inocent civilians.

Is anyone truly innocent? :eek:
:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

We wish to quit the planet and its "imperfection". As we go to create perfection on Alpha Centauri, let's destroy the imperfect plague of Earth. Trinium-Plutonium bombs are the only solution.

"I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species. I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment, but you Fanaticans do not. You move to an area, and you multiply, and multiply, until every natural resource is consumed. The only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. A virus. Fanaticans are a disease, a cancer of this planet, you are a plague, and we are the cure."

- Agent Smith

By the way, I voted for "C".

I could not find the option for "Yes use them, but only as a Nuclear Deturant Weapons". So C would be close to that.

"I am an anarchist!/ I am the Anti- Christ!"
-Old punk song (Dead Kennedys?)

By the way, i voted :nuke: B:nuke:

Top Bottom