Information Wiki @ Wikidot

DVS

El Presidente
UPDATED

http://world2009.wikidot.com

Those of you who would like to help edit and update the WIKI, please sign up for an account through the "How to join this site?" link on that site. The quickest thing to do is use the secret password when joining, so you don't have to wait for me to approve you.

Secret password: w2k9

You may want to start by adding some info about yourself to the contact page.

I have added all the pages I can think of, if I forgot any, please add them.

If you are not a modder but want to contribute to the World 2009, you can help by bringing some of the (final) information from our forum to our wiki. :D

Sounds like a great idea, as long as we can provide enough content (which I think we can) wikis generally are a lot better than FAQs. I'd be happy to help formulate the information and moderate the wiki.

Rhyes' wiki was successful and very useful when I played his mod. So I have no doubt that ours will work just as well. Great idea dude :thumbsup:

I'll be happy to contribute. :) Great idea!

Sweet, glad to have you guys on board with this idea. I'll start working on getting it started up this weekend. :)

As you guys sign up for wikidot accounts, post your usernames here and I'll add you as moderators.

As you guys sign up for wikidot accounts, post your usernames here and I'll add you as moderators.

Whats a wikidot account :confused:

Yes, I saw that too, would you rather use that one?

The reasons I thought we should use wikidot included;

on first glance it looked a little more flexible, and user friendly.

I thought it would help avoid confusion. People see sourceforge in the URL and it doesn't stand out as being just a wiki.

URLs:
http://world2008mod.wiki.sourceforge.net/

or

http://world2009.wikidot.com

But, if the SF one is better for whatever reason, let's use that one. Perhaps it would just be easier to keep everything in one place (sf)?

Your call buddy, doesn't really matter to me which one we use.

NikNaks I hope you are cool with wikidot, you went offline before we discussed it really and I was eager to get started. :D

We may want to sticky this thread, and delete the jabber chatroom thread. If we can't delete, at least un-sticky.

Ok, I'm not sure about the secret password thing (where am I entering this???), but I did create an account if you want to make me a moderator er sumthing (my account is obviously Joecoolyo :D )

edit: Joined before reading the first post lol, you'll have to add me manually dude, srry

@Joecoolyo: I sent you an invitation, log in to your account there, you should see something.

For other people; click on the "How to join this site?" link, that is where you enter the password.

Thnks, I accepted :D

For the civilization page, I suggest one page for each civ and links to these pages only in the civ page, so that the civ page won't be too long.

hmm, interesting idea. Sure, we can give that a try.

Glad to have you contributing ngyuishing. :)

Welcome aboard ngyuishing :beer:

Great idea :thumbsup:

Okay I've signed up (under my proper internet presence, MasterOfHisOwnDomain) and am all set to edit the appropriate pages, however apparently I require special permission in order to edit the pages. :(

You have to sign up for our wiki, and enter that secret password when you sign up!

I've added you, now you should just have to log in and accept the invitation.

Top Bottom