Informational: Make A Deal With Russia?

Which of These Trade Options is Prefered?

• EXPORT Furs IMPORT 10GPT

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • EXPORT Incense IMPORT 10GPT

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • NO TRADES

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Immortal

Deity
As we have no entered a war with Persia, our focus has changed. Our incident with Russia has also proved war with them is not a long time from now. However, as Persia's military is currently stronger then ours, serious consideration must be made before we decide our future relations with Russia. As such I am asking here today if a Trade deal with Russia is favoured.

The possible trades are:
EXPORT Incense IMPORT 10GPT
EXPORT Furs IMPORT 10GPT
NO TRADES
ABSTAIN

Also keep in mind Russia is at war with Iroquois and China.

I voted for no trades, as I believe that the Fanatikan Empire would best be served by a brief war with Russia in order to bring our FP zone fully under our control. We need the extra productivity that those cities would give us if we are to succeed in our future endevours, and now would appear to be the most oppotune moment to strike.

So does your suggestion mean we should cancel all of our deals with russia as they run out and not renegotiate them? If so I think Im going to close the poll and add that option to the poll. But prehaps that is what those who voted that implied its meaning to be.. either way.,.

I agree. No deals and no renegotiations.

Russia = BAD!!!

No soup for Russia.

with 8 votes out of 14 (14 unique posters) the populace has expressed a clear majority belief with 57% support. Let it be ratified that ALL TRADES SHALL END WITH RUSSIA, and that NO NEW TRADES WITH RUSSIA will be began.

Top Bottom