INFORMATIONAL: Rush a University in Kagoshima?

Rush a University in Kagoshima?

• Yes

Votes: 12 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Abstain

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Plexus

Architeuthidae puericomedentis
I would like to propose a rush/build of a university in Kagoshima, what do y'all think?

PROS:
+4 Culture pt
More research
Will help an invasion of Russia.

CONS:
Costs 292g, 2gpt

This poll will be done in the standard Y/N/A fashion and it will run for 24 hours before closing.

I vote yes. This is a worthy project.

Kagoshima is close to a WLTKD. A market would do the trick and would help pay that 2gpt for the new university.

As Governor of "Sugar & Spice", I vote yes. It is in the best interest of my province, and the nation, as it will help prevent a CF and add to our research.

I'll try to slip a Market into the Kago build queue. I think I was gonna have one in their last night, but it got overruled... or that might have been Nara..... whatever.....

I vote no. Our extreme lack of research funding makes a University pointless, and I don't see research funding increasing in the near future either. I don't really see how this will help in an invasion of Russia, and don't think the idea justifies the use of our diminishing treasury.

The latest Foreign Affairs poll indicates that the people prefer an invasion of Russia.

Well, I stand corrected...... perhaps I should rethink the University..... wish I had noticed this more than a few hours before the TC....

While the university will not help our science rate it will produce culture. Kagoshima is currently isolated from the the rest of Fanatika and close to Babylon, a cultural powerhouse. I support building the university for its cutural benefits.

If the price is too steep now we could always wait a few turns before rushing it.

I have set the queue for Kagoshima for the upcoming chat as Musket (done in 3), Barracks, Marketplace. I felt the Barracks would aid more in the upcoming war than a University would. However, I will discuss this further, and once the Musket is finished we can switch to a University at almost any time while building the Barracks or Market. If it decided to keep my current queue, than I will put a University after the Market. I personally would feel better about the University if we already had a Market paying for it.

The plans have changed. We are now at war.

Top Bottom