Ingenius/Insane Products

Enkidu Warrior

Ultramagnetic
All of these are genuine commercially available products. The pages are in Japanese but the pictures are all you need. They range from really cool to just plain weird.

Spoiler :
Product 1 - A fabulous MP4 Watch!

Tell the time, watch a movie - how can you live without it?! Comes with a 5x3.5cm screen and a 2GB flash drive.

Product 2 - A 'liquid mouse'

Now you can feel festive and waste time on your computer simultaneously!

Product 3 - ...erm, A USB Eye Warmer!

For, you know, when your eyes are cold. Buy it!

Product 4 - Wow! It's a USB Drink Cooler/Warmer

Now you don't need to worry about cluttering your desk space with both drink cooling and warming devices - this glorious gadget takes care of both!

Product 5 - I'm not making this stuff up! It's a USB Necktie Cooler!

Be the coolest guy in the office!

Product 6 - Huh? It's a USB Hub Tape Dispenser!

Whatever will they come up with next?

Product 7 - Ok, this is getting silly. It's a USB Ashtray!

The power of USB makes the smell vanish. Or something like that.

Product 8 - Ok. It's a USB Facemask!

Look at the picture. That is all.

Product 9 - USB Slippers!

I don't know about you, but I often have chilly feet when I'm researching obscure rock formations on the internet. Up to now my mouse and webcam have been hogging all that USB goodness. Now my feet are warm and snug thanks to this life changing product!

Product 10 - Solid Gold Bar USB Hub!

Add a touch of luxury to your workspace!

There are countless other astonishing products but I wouldn't want to overwhelm you. Can you come up with anything better?

I think I can

That's rather insane, but a bit lacking in the ingenius department. Did you figure out what the actual use for this thing was?

Spoiler :
It's supposed to clear off scaly bits of skin. I suppose doing this could well kill off any romantic urges though.

Yes I did, the picture is what makes it fantastic though. (Not to mention the bizarre knobbly shape of the horny remover).

And do they have to be BOTH ingenious and insane?

Sweet thread! Keep them coming!

What's with the cartoon super hero sitting on the smoking man's hand? Just what is he smoking?

The USB face mask and slippers have got to be a joke...

Jesus, Japan is more American than America sometimes.

I also like the text for the horny remover:

We are thinking much about human body.
Enjoy promoting your health
with our healthy goods.

The USB face mask and slippers have got to be a joke...

Jesus, Japan is more American than America sometimes.

The products themselves are something of a joke, but they are actual products.

I remember the Onion used to have a USB toaster in it's online store. That was just an empty box for wrapping other gifts though.

Erm, aside from the zany packaging and the rather taboo nature of the product I don't think this one really belongs in this thread, nor even this forum. Think of the children! Plus you'd expect to find one in most sex shops in any country.

I've heard of these before. It's all a bit sad really :sad:

Wow. What a great idea!

Ok that's just creepy.

I've seen (and eaten) an eerily similar product, but it was called 'Collon'. It makes you wonder how accidental these names really are.

Erm, aside from the zany packaging and the rather taboo nature of the product I don't think this one really belongs in this thread, nor even this forum. Think of the children! Plus you'd expect to find one in most sex shops in any country.

The English name for the product is "EYE".

The English name for the product is "EYE".

The name is アナルEYE. If I translate that for you I'll go all red and small children will cry. Well, it's pretty obvious. The point is, this is standard sex shop fare, not insane as such. And I wouldn't like the thread to get on the wrong side of the mods.

Much as I decry the descent of the thread into yet more dodgy English humour, these are the snacks I mentioned earlier. They're very tasty actually.

The name is アナルEYE. If I translate that for you I'll go all red and small children will cry. Well, it's pretty obvious. The point is, this is standard sex shop fare, not insane as such. And I wouldn't like the thread to get on the wrong side of the mods.

Let the mods do their thing.. If they deem my image inappropriate, they'll remove it.

Besides, what the hell is that thing anyway? Maybe looking inside people's butts is common where you live, but I'd call it insaaane. When I first posted that image, I thought it was a dryer of some sort.. now it looks like a flashlight.. what the hell??

Ingenious and insane? That's chindogu. Of course it's Japanese, both maker of excellent consumer products and weird crap.

Top Bottom