Ingrid Betancourt free!

tonberry

Emperor
With so many bad news going on in the world these days, it's refreshing to see something good happen:

Link

this is the end of FARC, now Columbia can unhindered do a massive attack to FARC and whipe them off this earth.

Wow, this is great.
Thanks for the news.

I am happy, but just as I won't rush to make up some sort of glorified conspiracy theory, which is likely to show up sooner or later...I still think there are more than enough reasons to criticize the Uribe administration's polices and actions, despite their recent and undeniable successes in fighting FARC.

But enough of that. Congratulations to those responsible and to the families of these lucky freed hostages.

Wow, they were rescued from the Marxists. When I heard the news I figured, with the way FARC has been floundering lately (losing top leaders, getting busted with a laptop that showed 300k coming from Chavez, etc) that it would have been part of a deal. I dare say that FARC must be in its death-throws.

Die die die commie bastards.

Spoiler :
By that, of course, I mean FARC. Wannabe communists on the internets can live.

So...when can watch videos of them being napalmed? I'd like to subscribe.

I personally don't care for this woman.

Wow, they were rescued from the Marxists. When I heard the news I figured, with the way FARC has been floundering lately (losing top leaders, getting busted with a laptop that showed 300k coming from Chavez, etc) that it would have been part of a deal. I dare say that FARC must be in its death-throws.

I haven't really studied this FARC matter, but someone tell me more about th bolded part please?

don't worry, she ain't muslim, she is just a little brown from spending all that time in the jungle. :)
Thank you for this valuable information, I really thought that a colombian woman named Ingrid is surely a muslim.

I haven't really studied this FARC matter, but someone tell me more about th bolded part please?

It was in the news a couple of months ago, in an columbian raid on FARC they retrieved a laptop with on it data including apparantly Chavez donating 300 000 american dollars to FARC.

Good news, of course!

However......,

If this was possible this week, it was possible a year ago, right? What made the Colombian army do this now? Were any conditions changed?

If this was possible this week, it was possible a year ago, right? What made the Colombian army do this now? Were any conditions changed?
Apparently trickery was involved.

Top Bottom