Initiate Zulu War, Don't Start it (PP)

"I hear the Zulu's have Weapons of Mass Destruction !!"
"I hear the Iroquois are part of the Triangle of Evil !!"
"I hear the Romans are Communists !!"

Let's not make the Real World mistakes into the Demogame. No declaring war (at this stage in the game) and don't initiate wars. If someone wants us to fight them, they can officially declare on us and then we'll take up the challenge politely and engage in gentlemen-like battle. That means 1 nation against 1 nation, no hurting women and children and tea-time at 15:00.

My point: No war !

Rik Meleet said:
"I hear the Zulu's have Weapons of Mass Destruction !!"
"I hear the Iroquois are part of the Triangle of Evil !!"
"I hear the Romans are Communists !!"

Let's not make the Real World mistakes into the Demogame. No declaring war (at this stage in the game) and don't initiate wars. If someone wants us to fight them, they can officially declare on us and then we'll take up the challenge politely and engage in gentlemen-like battle. That means 1 nation against 1 nation, no hurting women and children and tea-time at 15:00.

My point: No war !

:lol: :lol: Except we're still at the point of barbarianism and we don't happen to be the English. Gentlemen-like battle with spears and swords.. Someone the notion doesn't sound too practical. Hey, if razing their cities and selling their women and children into slavery will make people think twice about messing with us, I'm all for it :evil:

Top Bottom