InkAxis' Kushan Empire

Discussion in 'Mods Repository' started by InkAxis, Aug 15, 2021.

1. InkAxis

InkAxis King

Yeah it just stores whatever the belief is that the other civ has so it should work. Tell me if there are any issues.

Thank you to @Hinin, we are working together to find some music. Likely will be in next update along with new promo icons from Asterix Rage.
    I also want to change some of the backend code, so it is more stable as the current version has some messy code and potential issues.

black213 likes this.
  2. InkAxis

InkAxis King

Been a while, I've been really busy the last month and a half, sorry about that. Some things that I was struggling to mod ended up being simple mistakes that took more time than it should have.
    But now I've finished the update. Changelog:
    • Fixed a lot of bugs.
    • Rewrote most of UA code, should be much more stable now.
    • New Promotion Icons thanks to Asterix Rage.
    • With help of Hinin, we now have music for this civ! yay! The soundtrack is from Europa Barbarorum.

3. black213

black213 Emperor

Awesome. Time to give them another try!

4. black213

black213 Emperor

The unique ability didn't trigger furthermore after successfully working for the two first times.

5. InkAxis

InkAxis King

Can I have a savefile and lua.log ?

6. InkAxis

InkAxis King

Thanks for sending me the logs, I'm very sure I've fixed the issue but I won't be able to test it until the weekend.

For anyone currently playing please redownload the mod. (Should be savegame compatible).

Last edited: Nov 25, 2021
    black213 likes this.
  7. vide0gamer

vide0gamer Chieftain

Started a game and converted the Netherlands, but the UA didn't go off. I had similar issues as black213 did before, but now it seems to not work at all. Also using 4UC and More Wonders mods.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 28, 2021
    black213 likes this.
  8. InkAxis

InkAxis King

Do you have a savefile from the turn before you converted them? Also, did you play with the most updated version (I just released an update to fix black213's issue which looks similar to yours).

black213 likes this.
  9. vide0gamer

vide0gamer Chieftain

I don't have a save for that game anymore, so I went and started a new game with them. Converting Austria made the UA go off, but later, converting Greece failed to do so. I'm unsure if it's supposed to be half their cities, or their capital from the description of the UA, so I made a save for the turn before each one (Bug2 is half, Bug3 is their capital). Also, yes, it's the latest version. Downloaded it the 27th of this month. Same mods as before.

Attached Files:

black213 likes this.
  10. InkAxis

InkAxis King

I was able to load the save and when I converted greece's cities the UA activated. For the second save it looks the same and the save says that you have already taken a policy/belief from them.
    I'm not sure why it doesn't work on your end but does work on mine.
    Also, for the logs, I particularly need the lua.log and unfortunately it doesn't seem to be in the folder you sent. But with the save I can get the log anyway so it worked out.

I would just suggest to try to re download the mod, maybe there was an error with the download.

11. vide0gamer

vide0gamer Chieftain

Just tried it. Emptied cache, re-downloaded, loaded save, no prompt to pick a policy/belief.
    Is this the log you need? Hopefully having it from my end will reveal something. I forgot that I hadn't enabled logging from the last install. I'll include the full logs file again too. These are from the turn after the KushanBug2 save.

Attached Files:

12. InkAxis

InkAxis King

Yes the log helped. Still not sure why it didn't trigger on my end, it seems the Kanishka Stupa building wasn't present?
    Anyway, I was able to recreate the error and it's been fixed.

I've posted an updated version, please download it!

13. black213

black213 Emperor

Did you for sure? I don't see a newer version than 2.1.