InkAxis' Kushan Empire

Willy_the_Kid

Chieftain
@Willy_the_Kid It's been fixed, download latest version 2.3 from the same link, sorry about that.

If you want it to be savegame compatible just download the latest version and replace the old trait.lua file in MODS\Kushan Empire for VP (v 2.2)\core with the file from the latest download.

Thanks InkAxis. No need to be sorry though. I wouldn't even know where to start with making stuff like this. Your work and that of many others makes this the ultimate civ experience (imho).

APLion

Chieftain
Thanks for mod, I really enjoyed converting the whole world to one religion.

Couple of bugs that i found

1) Trade routes do not give faith as stated in UA. Or I don't understand how they do. Faith per turn is not changing and I don't get extra.

2) Converting two players at the same turn only brings one pop-up and gives only one artifact to UB. But somehow I still get turism for both and tooltip that I have more great work than shown (see screenshot).

3) UB only gives artifacts for the first three players converted. After that it doesn't even if it has free slots.

Attachments

• 20220708062509_1.jpg
    20220708062509_1.jpg
    347.4 KB · Views: 14

InkAxis

King
1) Trade routes do not give faith as stated in UA. Or I don't understand how they do. Faith per turn is not changing and I don't get extra.
They only give faith on the turn after the trade route starts, but I'll check if there's a different bug.

2) Converting two players at the same turn only brings one pop-up and gives only one artifact to UB. But somehow I still get turism for both and tooltip that I have more great work than shown (see screenshot).
The way I wrote the code you should be able to convert up to 5 players at once and still get everything, maybe something else is broken. As for the artifact display, I'm not sure what to do as it seems like a UI quirk? Did it go away later or stay the whole game?

3) UB only gives artifacts for the first three players converted. After that it doesn't even if it has free slots.
It maxes out at 3, this is stated in the strategy text but maybe I should also add it to the description text.

InkAxis

King
There is some bug in the UI, the faith shows up in the city screen but not in the top panel but you do get the faith. It starts showing up in the top panel a turn later. I might be able to fix this later, but it is a VP issue which takes more time to fix and it seems to just be a UI issue - you are still getting the faith.

I've checked the code and it's a VP issue that events with the same choices disable each other. I have coded a fix and made a merge request, so this will be fixed only in the next version of VP. Until then I guess you should stagger your conversions, but next VP version it should work.
I'm not sure about the great work issue, how long did it persist? Were you able to put great works above your maximum slots?

NEW VERSION POSTED - but not really much in it other than the text change and the multiple conversions fix, but that won't work until the next version of VP anyway.

Last edited:

Zhaoyi

Chieftain
With the new game update, I can't get the Kanishka Stupa to show up ingame (tried version 2.4 & 2.5).

1669299687837.png

InkAxis

King
With the new game update, I can't get the Kanishka Stupa to show up ingame (tried version 2.4 & 2.5).

View attachment 645918
That's interesting, that's the issue i fixed with the newest version. I just redownloaded the mod from CFC to check and it is showing up for me.
Can you give me your database.log file? Also double check you're playing with the latest version.

Top Bottom