1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Insane Bug

Discussion in 'Civ4 - General Discussions' started by Maverick_VII, Dec 11, 2005.

1. Maverick_VII

Maverick_VII Chieftain

I had been playing an Earth scenario as the Romans all day when my computer crashed due to the ATI Radeon bugs in Civ4. This wasn't unexpected, it happens all the time - annoying, but I can live with it.

The crazy part is that when I reloaded the last save I was in control of the Egyptians! All my previous saves were suddenly as the Egyptians as well. Has anyone else run into this bug?

2. Bast

Bast Protector of Cats

That's crazy!!! :eek:

3. MrCynical

MrCynical Deity

It's certainly bizarre that the bug is acting retroactively. I think someone posted a similar problem in the bug reports forum a while ago, though I can't find the thread at the moment.

4. player1 fanatic

player1 fanatic Fanatic

Tried some of the autosaves?
    Did you checked was Greek MOD loaded properly?

Also, this scenario is heavily scripted (many scripted conquests between AI nations), so maybe it could be an error in some script too.

Anyway, aren't authors of this scenario some the the forums-users that were beta-testers.
    Maybe they could help?