Instruction Thread - 4000 B.C.: Wednesday, August 10, 19:00 EDT (23:00 GMT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Octavian X

is not a pipe.
Annoucing the Creation Chat!

We will hold the first turn chat on Wednesday evening, at 7:00 PM eastern US time, or 11:00 PM Greenwhich Mean Time. There's nothing important going on, though we do plan on holding the usual celebrations that go along with begging the RNG gods for a good start. :D

The presiding designated player shall be myself, in my capacity as a citizen-elected turn player, as I've traded turns with ravensfire, who shall now be the third DP in the chain. The chat will take place in #turnchat on the server irc.irc-chat.net. For those unfamiliar with the chat system, use the java applet that CFC provides at this site: http://www.civfanatics.com/chat/ and join the #turnchat channel - someone in the main chatroom should be able to help you there!

Join the party, or merely check back here after the chat for the results. In any case, wish us luck!

7:00pm Eastern Time is 23:00 GMT, not 15:00. I'm also assuming that you're using EDT, as opposed to EST.

As for Expatriate instructions, simply try to scout out the opponents' terrain. We need to know which city to take from them in the future.

I have a question pretaining to my duties in our first turnchat. In the nomination thread for Defense Minister it says I control all actions of military units. So I was wondering in the first turnchat and others to come do I control the specific movements of lets say warrior or does the DP do that?

I think you decide what moves where, and the DP actually does it.

That's right. Orders are posted in the instruction threads by elected officials, while the designated player (the DP) will be the one who actually makes the moves in the game.

For this first turn chat, though, you won't need to do anything. I'm only going to start the game and hand out the initial save, for 4000BC. The next DP for the next turnchat will actually play a few turns.

As a note, the turnchat will be in the #turnchat chatroom in irc.irc-chat.net. Click on the chat link at the bottom of this page to get there.

I know this is what we always do and so there isn't much question about it, but just to make it official: :D

Please create our world and then:

Stop play so the starting location can be discussed.

Fanatikos State Department

Moderator Action: Nobody, you're not the one to set the warnings and bans. Those aren't to be taken lightly, even if you're just role-playing. It's usurping moderator authority. Text deleted. This is a strong warning.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Turn Chat one instructions.

Find More Freinds. If you do meet some stop the chat. If war is declared apon us also stop the chat. If Civ General swears in the Chat room, stop the chat. If your toes get itchy stop the chat.

Border Control Policy: Ask foreign land units leave our nation. Do not demand they leave.

Tribute Policy
: Give any who asks for tributes what they want.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom