Inter-racial marrage?

Is Inter-racial marrage wrong?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live happily :)

yeah, racism sucks but at least you got each other.

but if you going to have an child, be aware that it might hurt Obama politically.;)

Why does this question even need to be asked? The answer is no, and anyone who answers yes is a racist cock.

There are parts of the US where it is common enough that it is not noteworthy. If you expect to be with your girlfriend for the long haul you might want to move to one of them, most are cities west of the Mississippi. There are lots of interracial couples in Minneapolis/St Paul.

Actually I just answered it yes accidentally. I misread the question. Thought I was voting for the other side. So if there remains just one vote up there for the entirety of this thread (not that it will, this board has more than enough bigots to make the vote closer), let it be known that it was a mistake.

That said, the world, the US, and especially the south is full of bigots. And it definitely sucks having to deal with their ignorant arses. But if there's any silver lining its the fact that more and more of them are dying each year and most of the younger generation isn't quite as stupid. Eventually they'll be wiped out by attrition.

We can only hope it happens quickly.

I'm gonna tell you what I told the gays,

Everybody has the right to marry somebody of the opposite gender and same race - it's called equality.

/:sarcasm:

If you like her and she likes you ignore the people that are upset upon seeing the two of you together. Their breed of intolerance is a dying one and they probably know it - hence their anger and frustration.

Well, me for one. I dont find black women very attractive.

Perfectly valid. But I don't think 'right or wrong' is exactly the proper term here. Works, doesn't work? Maybe. But wrong seems to imply that there's something improper about the relationship in the first place that goes beyond mere personal preference.

And why does that make it wrong?

I said it would be wrong for me. Pardon me, but I think I know myself better than you do.

Your pic says "prophet of common sense", and yet you condem it just because you don't find certain woman attractive? Where is the sense it that?

I think it very much common sense to marry someone you are attracted to. If you dont see the common sense in that..../oh well.

I said it would be wrong for me. Pardon me, but I think I know myself better than you do.

Well I see your point in that but....

I think it very much common sense to marry someone you are attracted to. If you dont see the common sense in that..../oh well.
I still fail to see the point in condeming a race based on your own ideals.

People still have issues with interracial marriage?

But then again anything is possible in this crazy world.

Almighty God created the races white, black, yellow, Malay and red, and he placed them on separate continents. And but for the interference with his arrangement there would be no cause for such marriages. The fact that he separated the races shows that he did not intend for the races to mix.

that was the opinion of the judge who presided over the last case of arrest for interracial marriage. As a side note one of the defendants was named richard(dick) loving:lol:

Anyway I don't have a problem with interracial marriage and i'm sorry to hear that you're taking a lot of flak for it.For curiosity sake what exactly to people say or do that's hassling you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom