1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Interesting Map: Immortal, Pericles, Standard Fractal, Epic

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Strategy & Tips' started by Macksideshow, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Macksideshow

Macksideshow Prince

Hi,

I wont say too much to spoil just yet. I am half way through. I found this map interesting which you could already infer from the fact I am posting.

Will give it some time for me to finish it and anyone interested to try it then I will say more.

I am interested in how others might approach this one.

EDIT: Oh yeah; No huts or barbs. Everything else default. There are random events

Spoiler :

Attached Files:

2. Htadus

Htadus A and L's dad

Random events turn off many players.

3. ikotomi

ikotomi Prince

Spoiler :
    Played to around 1AD. Seemed like a typical isolated start. Settled 1SE on the hill fur tile.

Enough resources to wonder chase, which would help if you go for a cultural vic. I built Mids and HG in capital, but missed TGL and Music, so the other continent is going down the Aesthetics tree. Probably could have gotten those too if I skipped GLH, but oh well. If I played more, I probably would continue down the Liberalism path to get Astronomy, and try to get conquest victory but I'm not patient enough to do it on Epic speed :(.