Interesting things in Civ 4 Civilopedia

The Daikon

Chieftain
Recently, I played Civ 4 with a new computer and found some amazing facts about the Civilopedia. The units move, in the default of the game!!.. (probably not so interesting for the people with really nice PCs)
Not so amazed? Here are some other interesting facts concerning the pictures:
1)
When you stay on the same unit/building page for a while, the picture screen starts rotating. You will find that the camera will take a full 360 degrees rotation around the object.
2)
This I'm sure most of you don't know. You can get the mouse, and drag the camera around the object yourself. You can understand what I'm talking about if you simply open up civilopedia and get the mouse over the picture and click. Hold and drag the mouse around. Cool eh?

Please post replies if you have some interesting information to share. If you would like, maybe you can post some information on a unique civilopedia you have created and uploaded in the downloads section. For example, Sevo has a great one.

I'm kind of new to the civfanatics, and there may already have been some information on this. In that case, I'm sorry.

Really, I didn't know this!

*sigh* Does this still make me a newbie? I thought I was out of that long ago...

Top Bottom