1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Internal Affairs 120-130

Discussion in 'Team Doughnut' started by killercane, Apr 10, 2006.

1. killercane

killercane Deity

Here I will be updating the screens and spitting out a dotmap. Coming soon. Please make suggestions on current builds and whatnot for argument and we can send those orders over to Emperor Kuningas.

2. Kuningas

Kuningas Deity

Haven't got much feedback. Are you happy with current builds? My general plan has been settlers and workers in 3 granary towns and in corrupted towns. Aqueduct/marketplace in core towns. Leo's prebuild in Chocolate. last FP in Krispy Kreme. When we have the whole southern landmass settled we do begin military build up. I anticipate we need 15 more towns and 40-50 workers.

3. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

The plan sounds good but if we want to get involved in a war with KISS then we have to start building some more units.

4. killercane

killercane Deity

Here is the long promised update.

5. killercane

killercane Deity

Military status, we have 12 Mounted Warriors as well.

6. killercane

killercane Deity

And to throw out some topics for discussion... I like our concentration on growth. Everything looks good to me. Have we decided on a top three wonders for switching our palace prebuild to? 1. Leos 2. Pyramids 3. ?

Glazed is working an iron hill with a fish available for faster growth. And do we need the temple there? Its only size 3 and is corrupt anyway. Borders have already expanded.

MIA is land area leader and culture leader, they must be building libraries, libraries, and more libraries.

Do we need a dotmap? The remaining city sites are pretty obvious on our side of the jungle and I trust Kuningas completely on that note anyway.

7. Robi D

Robi D Minister of (Dis)Order

I have a question. Currently Springfield is a size 6 1-turn worker factory. Could we get it to a size 7 1-turn worker factory because that would save us 2gpt from our military upkeep. I know its not a lot but it adds up to quite a bit in the long run.

8. killercane

killercane Deity

The granary food bin is emptied at size 7, so no can do. You need double food to grow to size 8.