Internet spooning.

Spooning and circle jerks on the web are they annoying?!

• yeah a bit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not bothered

• other:

• Can take it or leave it

• I reckon that if you believe they'll put a man on the spoon...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garonius

Warlord
Ok there's a lot of kind of sad spooning goes on the web as various people straight gay or just curious, spoon with random strangers and exchange too many smillies for me to keep down my dinner?!

Does this annoy you or is it just me!

:):):):)ing get a room, chat room at least! :mischief:

I don't use facebook much but it's all over forums and stuff. frotting and all this cheese it's not right I tells ya!

I'm not getting at anyone by the way if you like spooning and sharing intimate secrets and the smell of her coconut shampoo by all means, just do we have to watch it!

I mean!

This thread makes about as much sense as this:

Whose responsible this?

:confused:

It happens everywhere. You get some friends talking then suddenly its a festival of suck up and spooning!

Hug smillies love hearts you know. It happens all the time, maybe not here, but even amongst mainly male forums it's not uncommon to see a bit of a gang bang of spooning! :mad::mischief:

Spoiler :

Are you genuinely telling me you've never noticed!

You must all be the ones just spooning all over each other or you just never noticed the sheer cockmongering tweeness of some forums and blogs?

No one been to a blog site, or any other forum seen the suck up fests?

Just me then, oh well. :rolleyes:

you're probably just bitter you were left out :pat:

you're probably just bitter you were left out :pat:

Good God no!

It's just a load of sad muppets mutually masturbating and stroking their egos. :crazyeye::rolleyes:

You know, I have this rule that when I don't enjoy a forum, I get up and leave. So, it doesn't bother me because I have found a solution with a 100% success rate :)

You know, I have this rule that when I don't enjoy a forum, I get up and leave. So, it doesn't bother me because I have found a solution with a 100% success rate :)

aww, Ziggy always manages to put things down in such a clear manner :love:

So every forum where they start a bit of a gangbang you leave. Sounds like you wont be a member of any forum for long. A bit cowardly as well. :rolleyes:

aww, Ziggy always manages to put things down in such a clear manner :love:

Yeah even though it makes no sense whatsoever in context. Who'd leave just because of the occasional group hug session?! :crazyeye:

So every forum where they start a bit of a gangbang you leave. Sounds like you wont be a member of any forum for long. A bit cowardly as well. :rolleyes:
...or he just doesn't mind it :)

Yeah even though it makes no sense whatsoever in context. Who'd leave just because of the occasional group hug session?! :crazyeye:
most people don't care. seriously, you seem to have a bit of an anger problem. You seem to get angry, annoyed and/or uncomfortable far too easy :)

...or he just doesn't mind it :)

most people don't care. seriously, you seem to have a bit of an anger problem. You seem to get angry, annoyed and/or uncomfortable far too easy :)

I'm not even angry?

You seem to prejudge people far too easily and patronise them with your trite opinions. But that's just a first impression so don't take it seriously.

Maybe he doesn't mind but then I happen to think cock sucking sessions are quite sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom