Intersite Democracy Game Admin

mongoose201

Chieftain
Greetings fellow civers!

As most of you are probably aware, I am the game admin for the Intersite game. It occured to me that as we get further into the game that more complications will arise and that questions will come up. (as is happening already;)) So, this thread is for any questions you have for me that are not of a sensitive nature. If you are not sure what would be too sensitive to post here, just be safe and email me. I will get back to you as soon as possible. If you do email me, be sure to be clear in the subject line that you are writing about an ISDG issue, as I have been deleting an inordinate amount of junk from my inbox lately. Wouldn't want any accidental deletions, would we? ;)

Happy gaming!

mongoose

Great to see you here.

Do you have access to all the private info on all the teams e.g. hidden forums, chat logs, etc? Just to keep people in line and of course, to do admin work? Just curious.

Though I think that immediate disqualification of any team cheating is enough of a deterrent... Or whatever the rule is.

No, I don't have access to the private forum of any team, although this has been discussed in the past. A situation hasn't arisen in which that would be neccessary or justifiable.:)

Thanks for the welcome!

I have a feeling I am the only one checking these forums...

Our country agreed to the first proposal completely. What has changed? If nothing has, then I would assume that our vote still stands, that being YES.

I read them too, GBM. I haven't been to the polls, so I don't know what we voted on. Clue me in.

Its always good to see a familiar fase lurking around ;)

Hi Mongoose how are ya?

Nice to see u, the guys back at 1Big miss ya.

Anyway, how do I offer my suggestions and the rest of the knitty gritty for the PTW intersite game, I just posted my request for citizenship and now I would like to read the latest on progress and the impending discussions regarding the intersite's game progression? Any help would be greatly appreciated?:crazyeye:

Yuo will see a private forum soon as TF let's you in. It will clear up. :)

Well, TF is TF, but he does check the list quite often, so in a few days it should be ok at the slowest. :)

Sorry for the impatience guys, just wanted to get involved as the DGame over 1BC is dying REAL quick. I'm in now just about to start searching the threads and getting familar with these surroundings, not too much difference between them & 1BC though.

Three questions Mongoose;
1) How do I get my Boxing Kangaroo avatar over into this site? I would love to spread a bit of my patriotism this way but I can't with a measly wizard avatar...

2) I would like to report my name for any positions vacant that require a bit of responsibility as I'm fresh here and looking to get heavily involved as the whole concept of dealing with other ACTUAL real teams performing the same operations as us amazes me as I have been restricted to single player games.

3) Finally, how are ya mate? I haven't chatted with ya in a while. We miss u over there, u really kept things afloat with ur reliability:goodjob: !

Well, I can actually answer those two first ones.

1) You need to have at least 300 posts to get a custom avatar. There are many ones there to choose from, though.

2)Just check in in the secure forum.

Top Bottom